music doctor?

Music doctor?

It was several weeks now since the doctor and Clara told each other how the felt well more showed. The doctor took Clara to amazing places and had always something romantic in his eyes. Clara was always amazed by everything he showed her and always laughed at his attempts to do something romantic after their adventures. It was Monday and Clara was just done working as she drove back home. ' home is where your loved ones are' she thought to herself and parked her motor in the garage she jumped of and looked around it had been four days since she saw the doctor for the last time. She signed and walked inside gasping as she saw flowers on the ground and a note on the door. ' follow the path my impossible girl' there was written on the note grinning she walked through looking around walking into the garden seeing the doctor in a black suit and a tie no bowtie what was a surprise to Clara. She ran back inside and went upstairs before he could notice her. She changed into a sea blue dress with a low front and low back. She bruised her hair straight and walked down. She walked to the doctor and smiled slightly as he turned around his mouth felt open by her beauty . she gave him a questionable look. " oi chin boys eyes upfront " she said he snapped out " I uhw shut up " he said and kissed her forehead she smiled and sat down as he held the chair out for her. " thank you doctor" she said as he sat down on the opposite side holding his hand out for her to take which she took smiling. " so why all this " she asked softly after they started eating dinner together " our anniversary" he said softly and smiled at her. " ohw doctor that's over several days silly man " she said laughing as the doctor looked down shyly rubbing the back of his head as a blush crept on his cheeks. She smirked at him and stood up kissing his forehead as she sat on his lap. " it's alright doctor it's better to be early then late showing you care and try" she whispered and kissed his lips lightly. " it took me two days to get this ready Clara " he said quietly and wrapped his arms around her waist.

She grabbed his tie as she stood up and pulled him into the Tardis seeing a piano standing in the console room. " uhm doctor what had you planned after dinner? " she asked softly and looked at him as he walked in " yeah I wanted to play for you well s..." he said quietly and buried his head into her shoulder. She smiled at him and pulled him to the piano making him sit down. He looked at her and frowned slightly before he started playing. The doctor and Clara both knew to song and the doctor started singing and Clara followed quickly

Doctor

What would I do without your smiling mouth
Drawing me in, and you kicking me out
Got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down

Clara
What's going on in that beautiful mind
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright

doctor
My head's underwater
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

together
Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh

Clara
How many times do I have to tell you
Even when you're crying you're beautiful too
The world is beating you down, I'm around through every mood
doctor

You're my downfall, you're my muse
My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues
I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you

both
My head's underwater
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, all of you!

The two finished the song and stared at each other eyes before they kissed each other lovingly holding each other close. They smile at each other. " ohw doctor I love you so much " she whispered softly and wanted to kiss him again but he placed a finger on her lips. " I love you too my Clara and before we continue kissing I think we should shut the door" he said softly as he could hear Angie and Artie's voices she laughed and pushed a button closing the door. He giggled and kissed her lips hard as he stood up and wrapped his arms around his waist. She giggled and kissed him back moaning into his mouth as she took of his jacket as he pushed her against the console smirking at him. She giggled and unbuttoned his shirt as he unzipped her dress. She pushed his shirt of and kissed his neck. She must admit she had a bit too much wine. He smirked at her as she pushed his trousers and he her dress. She giggled and took of her bra kissing her breast before she could move down she gasped and moaned licking her lips. " ohw my doctor you're a god " she moaned as he smirked at her biting her nipples lightly she bites her lip closing her eyes. She pushed his boxers down seeing how hard he was. She went on his knees and licked his manhood closing her eyes. She bobbed her head. He moaned gasping as she bobbed her head. She twirled het tongue around his shaft as she took more of him in her mouth. She got up after he was begging her to be inside her. She bites her lip and let the doctor bend her down on the console as he got inside her thrusting making them both moan. He wrapped her arms around her waist thrusting harder making her scream his name. he smirked at her and pulled out of her kissing her lips hard. She wrapped her legs around his waist making him go inside her both moaning the doctor thrust again closing his eyes kissing her breasts. She gasped and moaned loudly. She loved it how the doctor spoiled her. She screamed as she came at the same point as he did. They held each other and the doctor picked her up and walked to his bedroom not bothered by that it was still early laying her down on top of him as he laid down on bed smiling at her. She giggled and kissed his forehead gently before they drifted of asleep.

: