Chapter 6

Daniels POV

I talked to Alexis this morning and we agreed to meet each other at our small cove. I wanted to ask Alexis a really important question. I loved Alexis with all my heart, she already knew that. I just hoped what I was going to ask her was okay. What if she thinks I'm rushing her? If I scare her off, I'll never forgive myself. But I feel as if we have reached a point in our relationship that I feel is the right time.

I pulled my red polo shirt over my head and slid on some black jeans. I grabbed my converse and headed downstairs. My parents were in the kitchen snuggling. Ew. Gross. "There's something called a room you know" I said walking around them and grabbing my keys. "Yes there is. Why don't you go to yours and stop complaining" My dad said and then he started making out with mum. In the kitchen. With me here as well. "I'm leaving" I said and ran out of the room.

I walked outside and unlocked my car. Today was a beautiful day. The sun was out and shining brightly. I was in a good mood today and not even my parents snogging could ruin it. I pulled out of the driveway and blasted Lil Wayne all the way there. A few people gave me weird looks but who cares, they don't know me. They are in no position to judge.

-----------

Alexis POV

I sat on the rocks at the small cove waiting for Daniel. He wanted me to meet him here and I obliged. I just wanted to see him and this would be our first time officially in our spot. I watched the small waves sweep onto the shore and then get dragged back out. Two arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me into a warm chest. I could tell who it was from the sparks igniting from inside my stomach.

I turned around and faced him. He was smiling goofily at me. I couldn't help but smile goofily back. We sat in silence just watching the waves crash against the shoreline. "Can I ask you something?" Daniel was staring out at the ocean with this hazed look in his eye. "But you just did" I said smiling. He kissed my cheek. "That was cute. But no. Seriously, can I?" He was looking at me nervously. He was bouncing his knees up and down and I could tell he was nervous.

"Ask away" I said leaning back into him. "Okay........Do you think we're far enough into our relationship that we should consider fully mating?" He watched me intently. I scrunched up my nose in thought. I didn't really think of that. I have no idea why it didn't pass my mind. I mean, look at him, he's a fricken sex god. "Yes. I think we should" I answered confidently. If I was going to lose my virginity to anyone it would be to him.

He looked shocked for a second. "Really?" He asked furrowing his brows. "Yep" I said kissing his nose. He smiled at me but then it faded away and he became serious again. "When would you be ready? I don't mean to rush you or anything. I was just curious you know. Like, if you don't want to ever do it. I get that, I mean, look at you. Why would you want to sleep with me? You could have heaps better guys th-"

"If you don't shut up right now, I will punch you" I threatened. He smiled sheepishly. "Sorry. I panicked" I rolled my eyes. I wouldn't call that panicking, I would call it hyperventilating and ranting at the same time. "I'll tell you when I'm ready, okay?" I asked. He nodded sealing his lips. I laughed. "How about we go back to your place and watch a movie?" I asked. He smiled. "Sounds great" He stood up and pulled me up with him.

--------------

"That's not fair! I'm the guest! I get to choose!" I shouted. We were currently sitting on Daniels bed sorting through his endless stack of movies. Daniel wanted to watch Fast and Furious, while I wanted to watch Pirates of the Caribbean. Johnny Depp is hilarious. "Yeah but I live here!" Daniel argued back. "So?" I questioned. "So I have more rights!" He deadpanned. I rolled my eyes. An idea sprang to my mind.

I put the movie down and crawled across the bed to get to Daniel. He was leaning back on the pillows. I slowly crawled onto his lap and straddled him. He gulped. "What's wrong, Danny?" I asked innocently. He was turning slightly red in the face and sweat was starting to drip down his forehead. I smiled evilly. I was definitely going to win this argument.

I kissed his jaw and trailed up to his lips. I kissed the side of his lips teasing him. He groaned. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. We started making out and I honestly didn't care. Somehow one his hands ended up on my butt and the other was currently up my shirt, drawing patterns on my stomach.

His hands ripped off my shirt and my pants and soon I was in nothing but my panties and bra. I was thankful for actually putting matching ones on this morning. I pulled his shirt off and traced his abs. He pulled away for a second and stared into my eyes. "Are you ready?" He asked. I knew he wasn't going to push me into this. And that's exactly why I love him.

"I'm ready" I whispered.