Chapter 24

Alexis POV

I stirred in my sleep and opened my eyes. I looked around and saw that I was in a bed. Where am I? I looked next to me and saw Daniel. Daniel. Oh god, how I had missed him. He rolled over and wrapped his arm around my waist. "Good morning" I whispered.

His eyes opened and he beamed at me. "For a moment there, I thought it was a dream" He whispered, caressing my cheek. He sat up and pulled me into a hug. He nuzzled his head into my neck and inhaled.

"Weirdo" I muttered. He chuckled and then sighed, "I missed you" He whispered. "I missed you too" I whispered back. He leaned down and kissed by gigantic stomach, and the babies kicked under his touch, "I missed you two rascals aswell" He laughed.

He got up from the bed and pulled on a shirt. Then he helped me out of bed, seeing as my whale self couldn't manage to do it. I waddled out the door and down the stairs to the kitchen. Daniel followed behind me making sure I didn't topple over. I sat down at the island bench and looked around.

This was the temporary pack house until they renovated the old one. Everyone was already settled in and Mark had assigned human builders as well as werewolf builders to reconstruct the house. Daniel kissed my cheek and moved to the other side of the bench and started making me some waffles. "Dan?" I asked. "Hmmm" He hummed. "What happened about the rogues?"

He hesitated for a moment and then looked up at me. "They've been dealt with" He said with finality. "Dealt with?" I questioned. I wasn't really sure whether to expect the rogues' death or if they were being held prisoner in the dungeon. "Yes, dealt with. How are the babies feeling?" He asked, changing the subject.

I decided I'd rather not know and let it slide. "Fine. Where's Mark and Rhonda?" I asked looking around. "Don't know, don't care" He replied. I smiled at him, and he slid the plate of delicious waffles towards me. Yummmmmm. I think I'm drooling. I subconsciously wiped my chin and then picked up my knife and fork and ate like a pig.

"This is so good" I moaned. Daniels eyes lit up with excitement and came up behind me. He wrapped his arms around my waist, "How far along are you?" He whispered. I gave him a weird look, he was there at every appointment, he should know already. "Uhh... 2 months?" I said, confused.

"So is it safe to have sex without hurting the babies?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes. Pervert.

"No Dan. I'm due in less than two weeks" I said. "So?" He asked. I stared at him. "That could provoke an early birth!" I said exasperated. He started whining. So I stood up and walked to the lounge room. He was starting to annoy the hell out of me. I sat down on the couch and turned on the tv and started watching The Vampire Diaries, my favorite tv show.

Daniel came and sprawled out on the couch, leaving me barely any room. I shoved him over and he started whining again. "But why can't we?" He asked. He pouted at me, I was beginning to see the similar traits between him and his father. "Because I said so" I turned back to the tv and tried to ignore his constant whining. "But I'm horny as hell" He groaned.

"What do you want me to do about it?" I asked. He sat up abruptly, and leaned into my ear. "You can give me a blow job" He whispered. I glared at him and pushed him away. "No way, besides I wouldn't know the first thing about a blow job" I reasoned. "I can teach you!" He said throwing up his hands. I huffed and ignored him.

"Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee" He begged. "I'm gonna get blue balls if you don't help me" He pouted and starting kissing my neck.

Dammit. He knows I love that.

He started to nibble on my mark and lick it. I was having trouble holding in my moans. I knew it was dangerous to have sex at this point in the pregnancy, but I couldn't help it. My hormones got the best of me as Daniel carried me up the stairs to our room.