Chapter 11

Daniels POV

I pulled my car into the driveway, jumping out. I ran up the driveway to see Sam and Morgan at the door. "I'm so sorry. I was to busy pulling guys off of Morgan to realise Alexis was missing. God, I'm an idiot" Sam shook his head, covering his face with his hands. "I forgive you. Let's go find her" I walked past them into the house. Hundreds of people were crowded together, dancing or sucking each others faces off.

I caught Alexis' scent and followed it into the kitchen. Her scent was mixed with someone else's. Someone who I didn't know. My wolf didn't like this and he growled. Her scent moved away from the kitchen and up some stairs. I went up them three at a time. I heard shouting and loud bangs coming from the end of the corridor. Alexis' scent trailed down the corridor. I followed it and stopped outside a white door.

The bangs and shouts emanated from the room. I heard a small whimper from under the door. I knew immediately who it was. Anger coursed through my body. I kicked the door down, making a loud snapping noise. Alexis lay on the floor, beaten and broken. She was motionless. That's when my wolf took over. I charged at the man and shifted midair. I growled ferociously. How dare he touch my mate.

"Oh my god! Alexis!" Morgan appeared in the doorway, Sam right behind her. Morgan ran to Alexis' side. I had the man in a firm grip. If he moved so much as an inch, I would rip him to shreds. Sam ran over to me. "Dan! You can't kill him! You have to take him to your dad!" He shouted at me. He's right. I have to take him to dad. He'll make sure he's punished for what he's done.

I let go and shifted back into human form. I ran over to Alexis and pulled her into me. "Is she..alive?" I asked looking up at Morgan. "Yeah. She's just unconscious. We have to get her to a doctor" She said standing up. I stood up too and picked Alexis up gingerly. I didn't want to hurt her. I could never. "You and Morgan go. I'll take him to your dad" Sam said, shoving the man to the door, looking at him in disgust.

They walked out the door and down the stairs. We followed after them, going slowly down the stairs. We got outside and Morgan opened the car door for me. I placed Alexis down on the seat, careful not to knock her head. "You sit in the back. I'll drive" Morgan said jumping in the drivers seat. "Okay" I picked up Alexis' head and placed it on my lap, holding her close. "I've got you. You're safe now" I whispered to her.