Chapter 10

Daniel POV

After dinner I got a call from Sam. "Hello?" I asked. "Dude, you gotta come quick!" Sam sounded worried over the phone. "What's wrong?" I asked worriedly. "Well I brought the girls to my friend Jerry's party and...I lost Alexis" "What?! I'm on my way" I hung up and ran into my room. I grabbed a jacket and my car keys and ran back downstairs. "Why are you in such a hurry?" My mum asked from her position on the couch. She was snuggled up against my dad.

"Alexis is in trouble. I'll be back later" I didn't give them time to answer before I sprinted out the door. I bolted for my car and jumped in. If anyone hurts my girl, they're dead. End of story. I just hoped it wasn't too bad. Although I do feel like bashing someone. But that isn't important. Alexis is. With that in mind I sped down the highway towards Jerry's house. This party is about to be trashed.

---------------

Alexis POV

He threw me against the wall and came closer. We were now in an empty room at the end of the corridor. I was currently freaking out. Jerry was either drunk or mental. Or both. He grabbed me and held me up against the cool wall. "The moment I saw you... I knew I had to have you" He reached up and stroked my cheek. I flinched and tried to push him off me. "Get off me" I said pushing harder.

He laughed and came closer. His nose brushing against mine. "You don't mean that, baby" His nose went to my neck. "Yes I do" I said, trying to push him away. He frowned. "Your mated?" He asked angrily. "Yes I am. Now get off me" I tried pushing harder but he still wouldn't budge. "Well so am I. See? We're even" He licked up my neck and I held back vomit. "Get off me!" He had a mate, and he was trying to force himself on me? His mate must be terrified of him, I sure was.

I pushed him with all my might, yet he hardly moved. "You'll do as I say" He stated growling. "You disgust me!" I yelled. He raised his hand and slapped me across the face. My cheek stung like crazy. "You stupid girl" He said. He pulled me off the wall and threw me across the room. I smashed into the door and slid to the ground. "How dare you refuse me!" He shouted. He lifted me up and threw me back against the wall.

His hand wound around my neck, holding me up. "I'll make you regret this" He threw me to the floor repeatedly. The air in my lungs was escaping. Black spots were taking over my vision. He shouted profanities, kicking my side again and again. My whole body ached. My eyes fluttered closed and darkness overcame my body. A huge cracking sound came from across the room, followed by a murderous growl.