Chapter 14

Alexis POV

Pregnant? Omigosh. I think I'm going to faint! I can't be pregnant, I'm sixteen for Pete's sakes! I can't be a mother! What will Daniel say? He'll probably reject me. This is horrible. "Pregnant! That's amazing!" Daniel beamed, hugging me tightly. Was he high?

"Amazing? Are you crazy! This is horrible! I can't be a mother! I'm sixteen for crying out loud! Of course I want kids, but not now! In the future when we're older!" I ranted, my face becoming red. Daniel stood still staring at me. "Your not happy?" He asked upset.

I shook my head. "I'm scared" I whispered. "I promise I'll look after you and the baby. We can work this out. You've got me, there's nothing to be scared of" He said smiling at me. A tear rolled down my cheek. He kissed me hard on the lips and I kissed him back.

He's right. We could make this work. Sure, I didn't think we'd have children now, but, what the heck?! If he's willing to deal with me being a hormonal bitchy whale, then that's up to him. "Your buying me a donut then" I said crossing my arms.

He chuckled. "Sure thing. Anything for you beautiful" He kissed my temple and looked up to the doctor. "Do you know the gender?" He asked. The doctor smiled. "Yes. Would you like to know Luna?" He asked looking at me. I nodded.

"It's a boy" He smiled warmly. Daniel beamed at me and hugged me. "Oh my good lord! I'm going to be a grandma!" Daniel's mum cheered hugging me tightly. I laughed and hugged her back. "I have to go shopping now! Think of all the little booties!" She sighed.

"Calm down mum, he isn't born yet" Daniel laughed. "You'll have plenty of time to shop for him" I added. She clapped her hands together and squealed. "I've got to tell your father!" She ran out of the room and Daniel shook his head sighing. "Mothers" He sighed.