Trauma

After four months of staying in her adoptive house, Yoonmin still didn't open up to her 'family'. She shared a room with her adoptive brother, Yongnam while Yongguk stayed in his dorm.

Night came and Yoonmin came back. Her adoptive parents are asleep so she quietly took out her shoes. As she walked past the living room, she saw someone sitting there, looking at her. "Yongnam-ssi, you haven't sleep yet?" Yoonmin asked, curious once she saw who is sitting there. "I'm waiting for you, what else." Yongnam said as he pulled her into their room.

"Yoonmin-ah, call me and Yongguk 'oppa' araseo." Yongnam sighed but she still looked at him, confused. "Why are you waiting for me?" Yoonmin asked, curious and confused. "Look.. I'm worried for you, okay. That's what families do. From tomorrow onwards, you will come back immediately after school, got it. Quit all your part-time jobs." Yongnam instructed but Yoonmin kept looking at him. "Then.. Where should i get money?" Yoonmin asked, softly. "I'll give you allowance." Yongnam sighed and she nodded. "Go wash up and sleep." Yongnam said and she nodded her head obediently. After she wash up, she went into the room and sleep.

The next day, she went to her part-time jobs and quit. After quitting, she retuned home while sighing. "Yoonmin? Come and join us." Their mother said but Yonnmin just shook her head and went into her room. *I have no appetite.* Yoonmin thought and lie on her bed.

Night came and Yoonmin woke up from the bursting of door opening. She hurriedly stood up and looked at the door, scared. "Mianhae, did i scare you?" Yongnam said, wanting to pat her head but she flinched. "Mi-mianhae." Yoonmin apologized while looking down. "It's not your fault. I bet your uncle gave you a bad trauma. You don't have to be scared around us. We definitely will not hurt you so you don't have to be afraid." Yongnam said but Yoonmin just kept looking down.

"You aren't eating?" Yongnam asked and she shook her head. "You still have to eat, you know. I'll bring something up for you." Yongnam said and she nodded.

*Trauma? Am i sure that they really will not hurt me?* Yoonmin sighed while lying on her bed with millions questions popped into her mind. *Might as well sleep* Yoonmin thought and went to sleep.