Opening up?

Once they reached the hospital, the nurses looked at her and hurried her to a ward. While the doctors are inside, B.A.P are waiting impatiently outside. Just then, Yongnam rushed to them. "Yah, what happned?" Yongnam asked, curious and worried. "She got bullied in school." Yongguk replied and Yongnam looked at him, wide-eyed. "What's wrong?" Himchan asked, curious. "It's my fault. Why didn't i notice it?" Yongnam said while dropping onto a chair.

"Excuse me, sirs? If i may say.. It's not your fault. She doesn't open up to people." A nurse said while walking towards them. "You know her?" Youngjae asked, shocked. "Yeah.. Almost all the nurses and doctors know her since she's one of the frequent patient." The nurse replied while looking at them and continued, "She doesn't have any visitors and she does't stay here long. She usually leave once she woke up or after we finished treating her wound since she doesn't have money to pay for the hospital bill." "What's wrong with her?" Yongguk asked, worried. "She have serious gastric pain and she have weak body so she falls sick easily, especially during cold days like rainy days and winter." The nurse replied. "Does she talk to any of you?' Yongnam asked, curious. "Apparently.. She doesn't talk to any nurses and doctors. She also refuses to eat any medicine or food so.. She also doesn't listen to us. She's one of our hardest patient." The nurse answered and all of them nodded and thanked her, she bowed back and went back to work.

 Soon, the doctor came out and looked at them. "Are you her relative?" The doctor asked and both Yongguk and Yongnam nodded. "Her gastric pain has worsen. She must be kept here for a week and all the bruises and cuts are all treated so you don't have to worry. Her head doesn't seem to have any damage as well so it's fortunate. Make sure she eats and also take her medicine regularly. She also have a slight cold so make sure she eats her medicine. She just woke up now so you can go visit her." The doctor said and left.

After the doctor left, they went in and saw Yoonmin trying to get up. "Yah! What are you doing?!" Himchan asked, shocked and hurriedly pushed her back to bed and covered blanket for her. "I-i should go." Yoonmin said weakly. "Yah! Look at you. Do you think you can leave in this state?!" Yongguk shouted which made Yoonmin quiet. "Why didn't you tell us?" Yongnam asked as he raised his hand, wanting to pat her but she flinched again. "Yoonmin-ah, we will not hurt you, why can't you understand this even though repeat this umpteenth time?" Yongguk sighed.

"Himchannie, bring them home first. I think Junhong should rest too." Yongguk said and Himchan nodded while bringing the members out.  "Tell us what happened. We won't hurt you." Yongnam said while sitting on the bedside. She bit her lips and looked down. After a while, she took a deep breath and looked at them. "M-my classmates knew about you adopting me and they started hitting me. T-they said that Zelo became my friend and you adopting me is because you pitied me." Yoonmin said as tears unknowingly flow out. *My tears aren't suppose to come out.* Yoonmin thought while rubbing them away but Yongguk stoped her. "Yoonmin-ah, let it out. Let it all out today. Don't bottle up everything." Yongguk said and Yoonmin cried harder.

Yongguk saw and leaned her head on his chest while putting his arms around her. "Yoonmin-ah, get out of your past. We are someone who you can rely on. Tell us what happened and we will try to help you." Yongguk said while patting her. Yoonmin sobbed into his chest while Yongnam patted her back.

Soon, Yongguk felt Yoonmin's breath steadied. He looked and saw that Yoonmin has fallen asleep. He slowly lay on her on her bed while Yongnam covered blankets for her. "Nam, i can't come tomorrow." Yongguk said and Yongnam nodded, knowing what he meant. "I will take care of her." Yongnam said and Yongguk smiled and walked out. After awhile, Yongnam went home as well.