Moving on

After two days, Yoonmin is finally discharged. B.A.P and Yongnam came to bring her home. Once they reached her ward, they already saw her sitting on her bed with her casual clothing along with a hoodie while holding onto 'Winnie the Pooh'. "Seems like you are ready to go." Yongnam said and Yoonmin slightly nodded since her head hasn't fully healed yet.

Yongguk and Yongnam are paying the hospital bills while the rest of the B.A.P members brought Yoonmin to the van. After they paid finished, Yongguk and Yongnam went in and they sat at each side of Yoonmin.

While on the way, the members are asleep besides Yongguk and Yongnam. They looked at Yoonmin who keeps looking down at the soft toy. "Yah, what's wrong?" Yongnam asked, softly so as not to wake the members up. "Will your appa and eomma be mad at me? Because i got hospitalized and since the bill cost alot." Yoonmin asked, worried as she bit her bottom lip, nervous. "Don't worry about it. They are your appa and eomma too. They will not be angry and they care alot about you as well." Yongguk said as he put his arm around her shoulders and Yoonmin breathed in deeply.

"Oppas.. I should really move on from my past, right? I bet it'll be hard and difficult and definitely different." Yoonmin said softly as she leaned her head onto Yongguk's chest while hugging the soft toy. "If you really want to move on, we can help you with it and besides, it's not only the two of us that will be helping you, my members will help you too." Yongguk said as he carressed her hand with his thumb and Yoonmin nodded. "Gomawo oppas. Thanks for being there for me till the end, even though i said some depressing things to you." Yoonmin thanked them and drifted off to sleep while hugging 'Winnie the Pooh'.

Yongguk felt her steady breathing and looked at her and smiled. "You are welcome." Both Yongguk and Yongnam replied while smiling at her. Yongguk held onto her a little tighter and drifted off to dreamland along with his brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, this is the end of part 2!! Boring right?? It's not nice, right?? It's worse than part 1, right?? Well.. Anyway.. This is a failure and i'm waiting to hear any comments about this.. Good and bad, both.. Thinking of part 3 now.. Please don't anticipate, okay^^ Hope you guys enjoy reading, which i doubt you did since this is a failure TT Thanks for voting and following me^^ Really appreciate it^^ I'll try harder to write better fanfics for you readers and followers^^ Thanks again for voting^^ Really appreciate it since i never thought you guys will vote for this>< Part 3 will have more B.A.P and lesser Yongnam.. And once again.. Please don't anticipate much and really appreciate all your follows and votes^^ Comments are appreciated too^^