The choice

Evening arrived and both Yongnam and Yongguk came to visit her.

When they went in, they saw Yoonmin looking out the window. "Yah, what are you staring at?" Yongnam asked and Yoonmin looked at them. "Oppas." Yoonmin said and Yongguk walked towards her. "Thought of brnging him to you." Yongguk said as he passed her 'Winnie the Pooh'. "Gomawo." Yoonmin said as she reached out her hand to take it but as soon as she reached out, the paper in her hands are seen.

"Yoonmin? What is that?" The brothers asked, curious. "Uhh.. This is umm.." Yoonmin said as she tries to think of something. "Yoonmin." Yongnam said firmly as he looked at her. "My mum came just now, in the early afternoon. She.. She asked me to go back to her. A lawyer said that if i want to go back, just sign this paper." Yoonmin explained and passed the paper to them. "Then.. Do you want to go back?" Yongguk asked as he looked at her. "Nan.. Nan sirheoyo." Yoonmin replied as she hugged the soft toy. "Then don't sign then." Yongnam replied. "But.. I'm afraid of my mum." Yoonmin replied softly as she looked down. "Gwaenchanha. We will be here with you." Yongguk said as he hugged her. "We'll come back tomorrow afternoon, okay?" Yongguk said as he broke the hug and Yoonmin nodded.

The next day, Yoonmin woke up earlier than usual. After three hours, her mother came in. "I bet you signed the contract right? What could be better than living with your real kin, right?" Her mother said as she looked at her. "Actually.. I reject this offer." Yoonmin said after she took a deep breath. "You what?! How dare you!" Her mother said and slapped her. "I'll just take it that you don't exist anymore." Her mother said and left angrily while the slamming the door.