Beaten?! Choose?!

After a few days, it's night time and Yoonmin is walking past her old house when she froze. "Yoonmin?! Good timing." The man said as he staggered towards her and Yoonmin backed off. "A-appa?" Yoonmin asked, scared and nervous. Once she backed off towards the wall, her father used his empty liquor bottle which he holds in his hand and smashed it to her head, causing her to fall to the floor and her head started bleeding.

Once she's lying on the floor, her father started to kick her and abuse her. "Oppa." She said with her last breath and closed her eyes, unconcious. Just then, a passer-by saw and called the police and ambulance. Soon, police came and arrested her father while the paramedics ran towards Yoonmin and hurried her to the hospital.

When she arrived at the hospital, the nurses called Yongnam. "Yeoboseyo?" Yongnam answered. "Bang Yongnam-ssi? Yoonmin is in Seoul General Hospital now. Please hurry here." The nurse informed him and ended the call. Yongnam hurriedly called Yongguk and went to the hospital. Once Yongnam arrived, he went to the reception counter. "Where's Yoonmin?" Yongnam asked, worried and anxious. "She's in the opertaion room right now." The nurse replied and Yongnam hurriedly texted Yongguk while running towards the operation room.

Once Yongguk and B.A.P arrived, they went straight to the operation room and saw Yongnam sitting on the chairs. "Nam, what happened?" Yongguk asked, concerned and worried. "I don't know the details yet but i heard that she got hit on the head with an empty beer bottle and she fell unconcious. The person that hit her is her.. Dad." Yongnam explained and Yongguk nodded. "Don't worry, she'll be fine." Yongguk said and Yongnam nodded.

After another hour, the operation room light finally dimmed and Yoonmin is being pushed out to a ward. "Doctor, how is she?" Yongguk asked once he saw doctors walked out. "Will she be okay?" Yongnam asked straight after. "We don't really know if her brain will be damaged or not but other than that, she seems fine. Once she wakes up, we will know whether her brain is damaged." The doctor said explained and walked away.

After she got rolled in, Yongguk and Yongnam walked towards her bedside. "Yoonmin, please wake up." Yongguk said while pushing her fringe away from her eyes. "Yah, i heard you adopted a sister and she got hospitalized. What happened?" A female voice asked as she opened the door. "Noona." The brothers replied as they turned around. "What happened?" Natasha asked, curious. "She got beaten by her father." Yongnam replied and Natasha nodded as she walked towards Yoonmin's bed. "So this is our little sister?" Natasha asked and both Yongnam and Yongguk nodded. "She looks like she suffered alot these past few years. Hope she gets better." Natasha sighed and they nodded. "Kids, time to go. Yongguk, do you want to stay?" Manager Kang asked as he walked in. "Hyung, i'll stay for awhile more so bring them back to our dorm first." Yongguk replied and manager Kang nodded. "Yah, i have to go back to my studio, see you later." Natasha said and walked away.

After half an hour, Yoonmin finally opened her eyes. "Yongguk oppa? Yongnam oppa?" Yoonmin asked and both of them walked to her. "Oppa. Where is he? Is he here?" Yoonmin asked, clutching her blanket tightly. "Don't worry, he's not here and he won't be around us any time soon so don't worry." Yongnam said and hugged her, she hugged back and hugged Yongguk as well and Yongguk hugged back.

The next day, Yoonmin's mother came in the afternoon. "Yoonmin, i heard what happened and i want you to stay with me." Her mother said as a lawyer is beside her. "Miss, i think she can't go with you as she have a foster family now." The lawyer said and Yoonmin looked at her, fear in her eyes. "Wh-why do you want to take me back?" Yoonmin asked, stuttering. "My son keeps asking me to give him an older sibling so i welcome you back." Yoonmin's mum said and the lawyer passed her a letter. "Make up your mind by tomorrow afternoon." Yoonmin's mum said and walked away with the lawyer.