Second part of her past

Once she reached home, she noticed Yongnam and Yongguk are in the living room. "Yongguk-ssi?" Yoonmin asked and the brothers looked at her. "I'm back for a few hours." Yongguk replied and Yoonmin nodded.

As she continued walking, Yongnam grabbed her wrist, making her winced a little. As she turned around, her pen-knife, which is kept in her hoodie pocket, dropped out, causing both Yongnam and Yongguk shocked. Yongnam took the pen-knife from the floor while Yongguk pulled up Yoonmin's sleeve a little and he saw cut marks.

"Yah, come with me." Yongnam said while holding her hand and dragged her slowly into their room while Yongguk went to take the first-aid kit from the kitchen cabinet.

Once Yongguk went in, he saw Yoonmin's arm and wrist are full of cuts flowing with blood. "Here." Yongguk said and passed Yongnam the first-aid kit. "Yah, this will be painful so please bear with it, okay?" Yongnam said as he take out the medicated lotion.

As Yongnam is applying, Yoonmin looked at them. "Why are you guys helping me? Why do you worry about me? I shouldn't even be alive." Yoonmin said while looking down, making both Yongnam and Yongguk looking at her. "Why are you saying that?" Yongguk asked as Yongnam continued applying the lotion. "My mum said to me on my seventh birthday that her giving birth to me was a mistake. I wasn't even supposed to be alive." Yoonmin said as tears blurred her vision.

Suddenly, she felt a hand patting her head. She looked beside her and saw Yongguk. "Yoonmin, no one was born as a mistake. You are born for a reason and i don't think hurting yourself is the reason why you are you are being born." Yongguk said while pushing her head to his chest and he hugged her lightly. "Yoonmin, we love you just the way you are. We don't care what you do or how well you do for your exams, just know that we will be here, cheering for you." Yongnam said as he bandaged her arm and wrist.

"Yoonmin, where did you get the pen-knife?" Yongnam asked while sitting beside her as well. "I went back to my old house. It's scary and dark and-" Yoonmin said as she brought her knees closer to her chest and clutching it tightly. "Shh.. We are here now. Why are you there anyways?" Yongnam asked while hugging her, making her feel secure.

"Because my birthday is coming." Yoonmin said while resting her head on Yongnam's chest. "Why do you hate your birthday?" Yongguk asked, curious. "After my mum said that to me on my seventh birthday, i have always hated birthdays." Yoonmin said and continued, "But.. Maybe telling you guys won't be a bad idea, right? My birthday is on 15 November 1996."

After she said that, her eye-lids felt heavy and she slept on Yongnam's chest. "Yah Nam, maybe we should buy a soft toy for her on her birthday." Yongguk suggested and Yongnam nodded. After they lay her on her bed, Yongnam tucked her in while Yongnam threw away her pen-knife and kept the first-aid kit.

Once Yongnam went in, he saw Yongguk sleeping as well. After he off everything, he went to sleep.