chapter 2

Aj point of view:

As I sit waiting for roman to get home I decide to do a little suprise for him since he's taking care of a certain peoblem for me. Yes I know to everyone else he is this completely intimidating and down right terrifying person when pissed off but to me he's my other half. I cook his favorite dish and then start to get ready. I put on a rather lacy red and black bra and matching panties. And put one of his shirts on over it. Then I put a bit of the perfume he loves on and I do mean he loves it. I hear the door open "april babe im home"

Romans point of view:
As I walk in I smell my favorite dish ooh I think I'm in for a treat tonight. "April babe im home" I see her saunter out of the kitchen in nothing but one of my shirts. I breathe in slowly because damn if I wasnt turned on. "Hey baby welcome home" she says with a smile as she leans up to kiss me. Now I know shes planning something because she's wearing the perfume that drives me crazy. "What are you planning in that devious mind of yours" I say in a husky voice. "Who me? Nothing" she tries to say innocently. She turns around and skips back to the kitchen and I take a moment to just appreciate the perfect view. I walk in behind her and wrap my arms around her and bury my nose in the crook of her neck. "How about we wait to eat I think I'm hungry for something else" I whisper in her ear. I feel her shiver and I knew I had won. "Hmm and what would that be?" She turns her head to look at me her chocolate brown eyes darker with lust. "Go to the bed room and find out". She unwraps my arms and walks to the room swaying her hips with every step. Damn...

And that's a wrap!next time there might be some lemon. But yeah