chapter 4

Romans point of view:

I press April against the wall and suck on her neck. "Ah Roman dont tease me" she says in a breathy voice as she tangles her hands in my hair. "Well then as you said we better hurry cause I think we're both getting a bit" I lean close to her ear and whisper "impatient" she looks me dead in the eye "bed room. Now." She all but growls. We finally get to our room. I set her down and she pushes me down on the bed. She slowly crawls over to me. Next thing I know she's stradaling me. "You wana show me whats under that shirt?" I ask. "Hmmm maybe" I try to touch her and get that damn shirt off of her. "Noo first I get to touch" she says. I take my shirt off and she runs her finger down my chest. I catch her off guard and flip us around. "Nope you've teased enough" i lean down kiss her. One hand sneaking under her shirt and cup a breast. "Mm roman" I get her shirt off and the fun begins. I run my finger across her core. "Babygirl you seem a little wet." I slide a finger in. "Ahh roman more" she rolls her head to the side. I add another finger but move them slowly which drives her crazy. "Roman if your not in me soon then-" I cut her off with a kiss as i remove my fingers and ease into her. She's so damn tight and it feels so good. I start slow just to tease her but soon i speed up. "Ahh roman yes!" She flips us over and rides me. I know im close and so is she.

Aj's point of view:

"That was amazing babe" I leaned up and kissed him. Then I snuggle up and lay my head on his chest. "Now I think I'm ready to eat that delicious meal you made."

So there you go. Sorry if it wasnt the best but yeah