chapter 11

I decided to write the scene between dolph and aj

Aj's point of view:

Our first stop was bath and body Works to get some lotion and shower gell. "So how long has this thing with sasha been happening?" I ask in a playful tone. "About three weeks" she says blushing a little. "Aww im happy for you crumpet" our next stop was Victoria secrets where I get my special perfume and a few surprises for roman. Paige gets some bras and such. We shopped a bit more when paige really need to go to the bathroom I just laugh and yell "that's what you get for getting the biggest size coffee!" We finally found the bathroom and I wait out side. "Well well well look at who we have here" I freeze. That voice i know that voice it's his  voice. I slowly look up from my phone desperately hoping im wrong. But im not standing there in front of me is dolph. "What the hell do you want? I thought I made it clear I want nothing to do with you" I say but there's a tremble in my voice and he just chuckles. "That's cute that you thought I would actually leave you alone" he says with a twisted smirk as he comes closer. The memories flash in my head and I whip out my knife and put it at his throat as he reaches to touch my face. "Not a damn step closer i mean it dolph!" he didn't seem to care he kept coming closer then he had me pinned to the wall with his hand traveling downward and I started freaking out and I try to aim the knife towards his wrist "let me go you bastard!"  just as i say this he gets tackled to the ground and I let out a breath of relief when I realize it's paige. "You stupid bastard! You have the nerve to come near her!" Paige yells as she punches him. There's blood all over his face. "P-paige I wana go home" i managed to get out as i shake. She looks over at me and get off dolph but kicks him hard then comes over to me and guides me to our car after grabbing are bags. I'm in a trance all I know is she called roman and that's who I need right now.