chapter 9

Aj's point of view:

I lay on our bed and just try to breathe and calm down a bit. Your fine april he didn't do it, you are strong. My past with dolph is not exactly a good one per-say. Before I had my roman I was with dolph. See Dolph had a fascination with me that turned into a full blown obsession. If I did the wrong thing then I was punished. Now I was not some meek or weak little girl but I knew when to stop for my own safety. Eventually I broke things off with dolph and for a while he left me alone. I have known roman for years and well you all know how that goes. Any way when dolph found out about roman and I, he well he snapped. After he crossed a certain line roman went after him and he kind of dropped off the grid. But now he's back.. I suddenly feel the bed dip and a hand brush my hair from my face. "Talk to me babe. I need to know whats running through that wild head of yours" Roman says gently and that's all it takes for me to launch my self into his arms. "Rome I'm scared. I don't want to be because it makes me seem weak but after everything he's done.." He holds me and rubs soothing circles in my back. "Stop that Babygirl you are by no means weak. In fact your quite the opposite. As for him let's just say I've got a plan for how to take care of him. You are my queen and no one messes with my queen." I smile and kiss him gently. "Now paige told me that you did actually go shopping a bit" I giggle "Ah but roman that is a suprise for you later!" I say with a wink. He groans playfully and it's times like these that I love. This is the side of him that only I get to see. Not saying I don't like his aggressive and authoritative side because lord knows how sexy it is but this is also a treat.