chapter 15

Dolph point of view :

Damn it! I was so close to get her. If paige the stupid idiot that she is hadn't interrupted I would have AJ here and now! Just think of her gives me jolts of electricity. She is MINE. Not Romans she will never be his. I sent her a text to remind her that I'm not done with her yet. No no I'm far from being done but I need to be more careful and keep a closer watch on her. She will of course be punished for running. I left to give them all a false sense of security they should never have let their guards down. Then my cell goes off 'we are coming for you sick fuck! You messed with our princess now you face the consequences- hounds'. Huh so that's how we're gonna play this well well game on. All though I didn't think they'd track me already. Oh well I have some cards up my sleeve. I get a chill down my spine hmm probably nothing I need to start planning.

Roman's point of view:

Taker left for a while to go meet with some allies and everyone else went home now it was just me and my queen. By that I mean I had to kick seth and dean out till tomorrow knowing them their standing guard or camping out outside the door which actually has a tent and supplies set up by AJ in case they we're here and didn't want to leave but we wanted privacy. Shes a genius. I start nibbling on jer neck making sure to leave a small mark. I need people to remember shes mine. " mm Rome dont start what you cant finish baby" she says as she turns to look at me and I smirk "oh I intend to finish this sweetheart but let's move this to the bedroom" I pick her up princess style and go to our bedroom and set her down. " Erase his touch just make me yours all over again" I dont need to hear anything else. I take off everything then i take off her clothes. I kiss her slowly making sure she knows that I love her. I bite her bottom lip and she opens and I slip my tongue in and grown because damn does she taste good and then I start kissing downward "what do you want baby girl?" I ask as I circle her clit and hear her moan which is music to me. "You baby I want you I want you inside me. I want you to make me forget everything and just think of you" she tells me and I insert a finger and bend over and kiss her swallowing her moans as she is writhing beneath me. I add another finger " mm roman please I need you now!" I smirk "such pretty sounds you make" I pull my fingers out slide on a condom and line my self up " you ready baby?" She growls and damm if it's not sexy as hell "yes roman now hurry please!" I slowly enter her giving her time to adjust which is hard as fuck . "Move please now!" I start moving pulling out till only the tip is still in them snap my hips forward "ah Roman! More!!" Sweet sweet music to my ears. I feel her fingers grab my hair and find a good pace till she takes me by surprise and flips us so that she is on top and takes over. I love this side of her where she takes control I grab her hips her nails scrape my chest "I'm so close" "me to baby come with me" "yes yes! ROMAN!" she came and so did I. I lean in and whisper in her ear "you know we're not done yet babygirl" she smirks "oh I know and I'm ready" let's just say we had a nice night.

Hi everyone!!! I know its been a while but here ya go! I tried with the lemon but I'm not the best. I have some ideas and should have another chapter by the end of the week!!! Thank you for the support you all are amazing!!!!