new start

summer break
Novella's POV

   "Novella wake the hell up it's 1:30 in the afternoon!" my best friend Molly yelled throwing a pillow at me.

   "I'm up shut up" I groaned rolling out of bed.

   "Get ready we're going to the mall with Javeon and Joseph" she said before walking out.

I got into the shower and did all that jazz then I got dressed. I put on my best friend crop top that matched Molly's with some jean shorts. I put on some mascara and baby lips then grabbed my purse with some money and my phone and walked downstairs.

   "Hey mom." I smiled while sitting next to Molly who was already eating the bacon my mom had prepared for us.

   "Hey sweetie, I got to get to work but have fun and stay safe here's some money for the mall." She smiled kissing me on the cheek and handing me a $50 before walking out of the house.

Molly was already raiding my fridge because she basically lived at my house during the summer since her parents were always on business trips.

   "Let's go fatty" I said laughing while grabbing my stuff.

   "I'll drive" Molly yelled while running out of the house"

   "NO DER! I can't drive yet dummy I don't have my license, just my permit." I rolled my eyes.

We both got into the car and made our way to the mall.
-------------------------------------
Weird place to end but that was the first chapter I hope you enjoyed it! Leave any suggestions in the comments for what I should do for my next chapter! Love y'all!

Twitter: xcashewespinosa
Vine: ;Clayton edits