close

A/N: it's summer so I will be updating so much more and I appreciate those who read and liked and this story is gonna get a lot more interesting so yeah enjoy!
------------------------------------Novella's POV

I really don't want to watch this!" I yell in the middle of a scary part.
We were watching the conjuring and I hate scary movies but it wasn't my choice so I'm stuck watching this horror they call a movie. I feel someone grab my waste and pull me close causing me to yelp in fear. I turn to see Zach smiling at me like a child.

"Don't do that jerk!" I whisper-yell to him.

"Sorry babe just wanted to mess with you." He winks.

My heart jumped when he called me babe I could get used to that.
***
By now the movie was over and Molly left with Joe so they didn't get in trouble for being out so late. But of course Zach is still here passed out on my couch which is kind of cute I must say. I walk to the kitchen because I'm starving and fat so I decided to make some frozen pizzas. I popped 2 into the oven just in case Zach woke up and was hungry too... or because I wanted 2 but either way is fine.

I sat on the barstool and went through Instagram but one picture caught my eye. It was of me sleeping in Zach's lap during the movie posted by Molly of course. I gave it a like deciding not to read all the hate comments.

"Hey." A voice said causing me to jump and almost crack my phone.

I turn to see the one and only Zachary rubbing his eyes. His voice was deep and raspy, his hair was matted down into its natural curls, and his face was flushed from rubbing it. He was literally perfect in every way possible.

"Earth to Novella?" Zach asked snapping his fingers in front of my fave with a smirk planted across his.

"Oh yeah um sorry." I stutter getting up and grabbing the pizza out of the oven.

"I made you pizza." I whisper putting it on a plate for him.

"Thanks I'm starving and you know how to cook, I might need to wife you up soon." He winks.

"It's just frozen pizza Zach."

"Still gives me an excuse to flirt though doesn't it?"

"Maybe." I blush and start to eat the pizza with him.

I think we're starting to get close.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter because it was sort of a filler because the next few will start to get more interesting I promise. Don't forget to like and comment any social media stars/younowers you would like to see in this book in the future. Love y'all!

Vine: ;clayton edits
Twitter: fmuclayton