nothing at all

please play this song while you are reading this chapter because this is the song it's based off of and its key for this chapter. Thanks!

Novella's POV
I can't take it anymore.
I quickly stand up and go over the where Zach is sitting.

"Okay I don't know what it is but do you have a problem with me? Did I do something wrong to you? Cause you haven't talked since we've met and I just want answers!" I practically yell.

He shrugs.

"Do you talk, cause I know you can please just say something!" I say on the verge of tears.

"Give me something more than nothing... Nothing at all" I finish in a quiet tone.

He quickly stands up from his previous spot and cups my face. Before I know it his lips are on mine. My eyes go wide but instantly close as I let the sparks take over my body. I kiss back with no hesitation at all. He pushes me against the wall and kisses me harder. My arms go up to his shoulders and wrap themselves around his neck. He moves his hands from my cheeks to my waist and pulls me closer. Out of breath I pull back and open my eyes to see he is doing the same.

"Was that something?" He breathes. I just nod quickly.

We hear the front door open and turn out heads sharply to see if they were back.

"WE GOT FOOD!" Joseph yells from downstairs.

Zach gives me one last glance and a small smile before he makes his way downstairs. What just happened? I think to myself before walking out of the room. Zach is sitting on a stool at the island in the middle of the kitchen and I sit on the one next to him. Javeon starts giving out the food and Molly speaks up.

"So did y'all do anything when we were gone?" She asks with a smirk.

Zach and I look to each other and Zach turns away.

"No, nothing. Nothing at all." He smirks taking a bite of his taco. Smooth.

I just look down and smile to myself while unwrapping the taco that Javeon handed to me.

What have I gotten myself into?
-------------------------------------
So as you can see the song does go with this chapter. It's the whole reason I started writing this because it's a really good song. When the beat drops that's when I picture Zach getting up and kissing Novella so yeah I just really loved writing this chapter cause it gave my butterflies for some reason. I hope you guys liked it as much as I did! Make sure to vote and comment what social media stars you want to be in the book in the future. Love y'all!

Twitter: xcashewespinosa
Vine: ;clayton edits