rude?

We jam out to Jack and Jack while driving to the mall which was only 10 minutes from my house. Then I got a text.

Javeon💩: where u at?
Me: be there in 3 mins
Javeon💩: k

We jam out until we finally pull up to the parking lot of the mall.

Me: where are u guys?
Javeon💩: at Panda Express

Molly and I walk over to panda and spot Joseph and Javeon along with an unfamiliar face.
  "What up forehead!" I say while slapping his forehead.
  "Sup mocha and ow!" He laughs while hugging me.
Molly and Joseph are sucking faces until Javeon tells them to stop.
  "Hi Joseph." I say bluntly.
  "Hey." He replies
Joseph and I never really liked each other I don't know why but whatever.
  "Oh Molly and Novella this is Zach he's a friend of mine he actually just moved here from round rock." He motions to Zach.
  "Hey, you like it in Arizona?" I ask. He just shrugs and rolls his eyes.
  "Rude much." I mumble to Molly and she just nods and gets the food.

***
When we are done eating we go to rue 21 which is in fact my favorite store. The boys and girls split up to shop in their own sections and I literally shop till I drop. I end up buying 2 sweatshirts 3 tees 1 crop top and 4 pairs on jean shorts. Along with a bunch of other small stuff. Molly basically buys the same with a few other things. We meet up with the boys after we pay and go to a bunch of other stores and Zach doesn't really talk. Like at all.
  "Hey Javeon can you come here real quick?" I say pulling him aside from the group.
  "What's up?" He says.
  "Does this Zach guy not like us or something cause he's not being nice." I ask rolling my eyes.
  "I don't know he's not usually like this." He replies walking back to the group.

Ok then.
-------------------------------------
Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter I will probably be updating everyday or every other day depending on my schedule. But there's some drama about to come so stay tuned.