sleepover

Zach's POV

When Javeon introduced me to Novella I didn't know what to do. She was so gorgeous and she was really sweet too. I acted like a bad boy because every girl likes a bad boy right? We didn't talk at all after that. I don't know how to talk to her.
-
Novella's POV
Molly💅🏻💕- sleepover at Javeon's you coming?
Me- I'll ask my mom
Molly💅🏻💕-k
I walk downstairs to see my mom in the living room watching tv.
"Hey mom can I sleep over at Javeon's with Molly and Joseph?" I ask smiling.

"Ya sure just be safe I love you." She replies smiling back.
I thank her and walk upstairs to pack my bag. I text Molly to come pick me up and she says she would be here in 10 minutes. After a while I hear a honk signaling that she was here so I say bye to my mom and walk out to the car.
"What up." She says trying to act cool.

"Just drive nerd." I reply laughing.

By 10 minutes we get to Javeon's since he doesn't live that far away. We grab our bags and walk into his house without knocking because that's what best friends do.
"FOREHEAD WE IN THIS WHERE YOU AT!" I yell up the stairs.
"IN MY ROOM!" He yells back just as loud.
Molly and I walk up the stairs and open Javeon's door to see Javeon, Joseph, and Zach.
Great.
-------------------------------------
Hope yall enjoyed this chapter! The next 2 chapters will be more eventful so ya! Love y'all!

Twitter: xcashewespinosa
Vine: ;clayton edits