date.

novella's pov:
friday:
*buzz buzz*
my phone vibrated signaling that i was getting a call so i lazily rolled out of bed and checked to see what time it was. 9:04.
i picked up the phone.

"HEY BEST FRIEND" molly yelled through the speaker.

"hi." i lazily replied.

"what are you doing today?" she asks.

"going on a date..." i hesitantly reply knowing she'll freak out.

"WITH WHO WHEN WHERE WHY?!" she screams as expected.

"zach, tonight, idk yet, because he asked me to."

"um weird but okay have fun tty tonight." she hangs up.

I roll out of bed and eat breakfast, shower, and do all my morning routine stuff. I don't know what to wear so I just text zach to see.

me: casual or fancy?
z: casual

I go to my closet and pick out some light washed ripped jeans, a white tank top, and a blue and white nike windbreaker to go over it. once i'm done getting dressed i put my hair in lose-wavy curls and apply some natural makeup. by the time i'm don't it's 5 and i'm ready to go so i text zach.

z: be there in 5

i sit and watch tv until i hear the doorbell ring. i open it to reveal zach holding a bouquet of roses and a blindfold. he looks so fine wearing a white shirt with light ripped skinny jeans and a jean jacket. i don't realize that i've spaced out until i hear him raise his voice.

"novella?" he waves his hand in front of my face and smirks.

"oh sorry let's go" i say after giving him a hug.

when i get into his car he asks me to put the blindfold on.

"where are we going?" i ask after what seemed like hours of driving.

"just wait 5 more minutes-ish"

i groan but nod my head anyways and we listen to music. he quietly sings to "sorry" by justin bieber and i awe at how good he is as singing.

"i like your voice" i smile.

"oh um haha thanks" he says blushing and stops singing.
***
"we're here!" he says in a weird voice.
I untie my blindfold and look around to see that we're at-
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
cliffhanger again! sorry but i just love giving cliff hangers lol. i hope you enjoyed and i know i don't update as much as I should but I would like to thank you guys so much for all the support you've given me so far. ily guys sm! (lowercase is intended for this story btw)

Twitter: fmuclayton
vine: ;clayton edits
insta: claytoneditss