woah

"Hi." I say to Zach. He nods his head. Okay.

"What are we doing today Javeon it's still early." Molly asks.

"Wanna go to the park down the road, did you bring your penny boards?" He asks.

"No do you have the extras we left here?" I ask.

"Ya they're in the basement, I'll go grab them." He replies walking out of the room.

Molly and Joseph follow him leaving me and Zach in the room alone. Great just great.
I lay on Javeon's bed and scroll through my social media. I log onto my Twitter account which has about 20k followers due to my YouTube career. Molly and I started a duo YouTube channel last summer that kind of blew up this year.

BruhItsZach followed you.

I glance over to Zach and he just stares at his phone not making eye contact with me. I just look back down to my phone and click on his account and follow him back. He has about 270k followers. Damn. It says that he's in a group called 5quad which is a younow group. I do younow how did I not see them before? Now that I notice I have seen them before I've watched this guy I think his name was RudanC or something like that, he was funny. I look through his Twitter some more... Damn he's attractive.

"Kay we got the penny boards lets go!" Molly yelled from downstairs.

Zach and I get up and walk downstairs not saying a word to each other. I grab my black penny board with mint green wheels from Molly and walk outside with the rest of the crew. We all start rolling on our penny boards towards the park until...
-------------------------------------
Oh cliff hanger oops 😂
The good stuff will come next chapter or the one after that probably so be prepared! Love y'all!

Twitter: xcashewespinosa
Vine: ;clayton edits