crush?

Until... I fell. Hard.

"Ow ow ow ow!" I scream in pain looking down at my now scratched up legs and arms.

"Novella are you alright?!" Basically everyone yells and rushes towards me.

I nod and try to get myself up but pain takes over my body as I do, I fall back to the ground. I feel my body being lifted up from the ground and I turn to see... Zach carrying me bridal style with worry in his eyes. I smile at him assuring that I'm okay.

"Do you wanna go back home?" Javeon asks picking up my penny board.

"No we can still go, I'll sit on the swings." I reply with a smile.

"TO NARNIA!" Molly yells running towards the park.

We finally get to the park after another few minutes of walking and Zach walks over to the swings and gently sets me on one of them. Him and Javeon sit on the swings next to me but only Javeon starts swinging. Molly and Joseph are just kissing under the slide. Gross. Thump. Zach and I turn to see that Javeon fell off of the swing and landed in the sand below us. We both start laughing really hard.

"Are- are you ok-kay?!" I ask while laughing really hard.

"Ya shut up lets go home." He mumbles crossing his arms over his chest.

I try to get up but am quickly stopped by Zach picking me up again.

"Zach you don't have to pick me up I'll be fine, I'm heavy anyway." I laugh.

He just nods his head no. Does this boy ever talk?
---
We get back to the house after 5 minutes of walking/riding and go into Javeon's room.

"I'm hungry." Molly says and everyone agrees.

"Me, Molly, and Joseph can pick up Taco Bell and bring it back if you want." Javeon says.

"Sure." I reply.

"Zach you can stay here and watch over Novi (nickname)." Javeon tells Zach and he just nods again.

They all leave to get the food leaving me and Zach in the room alone again in silence again. I sigh and just go through Twitter responding to some fan accounts and stuff.

(This name is made up)

@novellaslays: ask me questions under #asknovella for my Q&A video! xoxo

I tweet out.
---
Zach's POV

It's been like 15 minutes since they left to get food and I don't know what to say to her. I watch her as she types on her phone probably texting or something but I figure out that she's tweeting because it shows up in my timeline. Should I ask her a question for her video or would that be weird? Yeah okay it would be weird I'll just stop.
---
Novella's POV

It's been another 5 minutes of silence and I can't take it anymore...
-------------------------------------
And another cliffhanger lol. The next chapter is gonna be crazy! You don't even know what's coming. Anyways I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter keep reading! My goal is 50 reads by the end of this week hopefully. Make sure to vote and comment suggestions for anyone you would like to see in the book from social media and stuff. Love y'all!

Twitter: xcashewespinosa
Vine: ;clayton edits