The New Team

Mitchell moved differently now. as we walked down a set of stairs he seemed to take each step with full cation, contrasting his old carefree way. As Mitch walked down the stairs, his hip-quiver swayed from side to side, then he slapped it and pulled an arrow out at lightning speed, He drew his bow just as quickly and shot the Arrow right into a Zombie's brain. The Zombie's head was pinned to the wall and Mitchell grabbed the arrow and pulled it out, the Zombie fell to the floor. We continued our walk to the Library and as we approached the door Matt greeted us outside, he payed us back for stabbing Casey by making sure the outside was clear. I nodded for Mitchell to go into the library and Matt let him pass. I had to go check in with Rodriguez, or as I called him, Roddy. Roddy was my superior officer in the Falcons and I looked forward to ripping his throat out. I took the turn and walked up to him, the Cafeteria was still flooded due to my stunt, but the atrium   right out side where the office was housed wasn't, the Falcons managed to hold it. I walked up to Roddy and nodded at him.

"Pip, how are you?" he asked, I shrugged, "fine" I responded in my fake Irish accent. "I cleared that jerk out of the bathrooms" I said.

"Nice, hey, Voice want's to see you" he said. This was my chance I had been wanting a meeting with Voice for a long time, He had maintained regular announcements every midnight and people had gotten used to him. As I walked into the office where I had never been before, I found two soldiers in heavy Falcon armor, (the same as their regular, but with thicker wood and more planks placed on top of one another) standing with a man at the intercom who wore a suit. He turned to face me and I was shocked, i didn't know who he was, but his eyes had a cold, dead look to them.

"Pip, Pip McFlynn?" he asked. I fingered the small weapon in my pocket, I was going to use it on him, but at a later date. "Do you know what this is?" he asked holding up a shining piece of metal to my face. I nodded, tried to answer but my accent alluded me. I remained silent. "This, not the intercom, but this is what makes me the most powerful person in this school" he said, pointing the small unit of metal at my head, "This is my power, my fist, it used to belong to the Principal, but now it's mine" he ranted. He put the metal down and then grabbed me by the shoulders, "you, Pip McFlynn, are the only one good enough to do as I'm about to ask, Kill Rodriquez, he's been conspiring to kill me, Pip, kill me with that gun" he said, pointing at the piece of metal. It was a 9 mm. pistol, a weak gun, and the most powerful weapon in the school.

I was terrified.