The Great Battle of Library

Matt had his spear ready, I never liked seeing him with that, it reminded me of Casey. He also dawned a full set of exposed American football pads painted black.

Toby wore Hockey gear, I thought it weird as he never made it clear as to how he felt about hockey, but when asked about it he only said, "it offers good protection", and he wasn't wrong. He still had his makeshift club attached to his belt loop, but he rarely used it these days. He traded some of his food for a sword made out of welded together and sharpened rulers, with wooden ones for the handle.

Dakota made plate armor out of hard cover book covers. He claimed he saw how to do it on the internet. he simply held a knife, it was one I had found in the kitchen and brought it to him, I found it in the hands of a dead student. It was a regular kitchen knife, but had serrated edges carved into it.

Mitchell wore his long jacket and apron underneath as usual, and had his bow drawn, an arrow ready.

I was wearing my now sleeveless jacket, but know sown closed to make it a vest, I took some of Dakotas Idea and layered the inside with hard book covers so that Piercing objects wont go threu. I held up my bat with nails thru it, I had obtained several, and we all watched the door. They came in fast. we had left the door open so that we could attack them as soon as they came in. Toby struck first, stabbing one in the shoulder with his ruler sword. I hit one in  the head with the but of my bat and kicked him in the exposed gut, but it was strange, these two were the only ones here. for know, the one I kicked got up and charged again, he was holding a saw from wood shop in his hands. but I just hit him in the shoulder pad and then headbutted him. I felt groggy. Dakota had his knife plunged into one of their thighs, which he had exposed by ripping of the plate there. And mat wasn't holding back, he ran one that had just entered into the room thru the gut. The man fell to the floor, but Matt lifted his spear and thrust it into the mans throat. But here we were, with three of them on our floor, two of them injured, one dead. I let Dakota take them to a small room we had made out of bookshelves. Me and Toby watched the door. Matt leaned against the wall and looked at his hands. He was a killer.

Soon we all would be killers..