Spilled Beans and Cats Out of Bags

It was a setup, I knew Rodriquez was as loyal as they came to the voice, So went the time came and we were alone in the halls, I knew he was going to have to kill me, and what better way for me to think that it was normal no other operatives was around then for me to think I was going to kill this man. I drew my breath and stopped walking.

"What are you doing, Pip, we need to move" he said, I chuckled, "No we don't, we both know what this mission really is" I said, he smiled. "Do we, well, your smarter then I thought" he said, raising his crossbow made from plywood and rubber bands. I raised my bat and hit it out of his hands, then made for the armor, The knees were a week point that Matt had told us about. I cracked his knee but he didn't slow down. I kicked the crossbow in the other direction and turned around, I hit him in the head, sticking the nails into his helmet, which only elites wore, and let go of my bat, I hoped back and grabbed his crossbow. but he was two fast. The bat was stuck to his helmet but he didn't remove it, instead, he rushed his knee right into my chest just beneath the chest plate. I crumpled, but held onto his crossbow with all my might, then rolled back and took aim. When I hit his knee, the entire shin guard fell off leaving his shin exposed, I fired. The makeshift arrow went all the way thru his leg and pinned him into the ground. I stood up and approached him, "the only one who has to die is Voice, go ahead and tell him that" I said. Walking away. The beans were spilled, the cat was out of the bag.

We were a resistance.

Mitch was talking to Sara when I got back, I was too tired to interrupt them so I let them talk it out.

"...All that time in the bathrooms" she had just asked.

"yeah, but they made a great trading post, and the stench warded off zombies" he said.

"How many have you killed?" she asked. Enthralled at his answers. they kept on talking until i built up the strength to speak.

"The Falcons know about us, they already tried to have me killed, they'll attack at any moment. Sara, Abby, Alexander, Peter, you can all go hid in the librarians office with Casey, they don't know your with us, The rest of us, even the ones who they don't know about, will be fighting with me" I announced. I thought that Toby would object to me giving orders like i did, but instead he was content to follow, he didn't want any lives on his hands. no one did.

Casey stood up, "I can fight dammit" he said, holding his wrapped gut. I sighed, "no, you can't, and I'm not losing you to a fight with a petty gang, we're going to need you later" I said. He was about to object when Alexander came along and helped him into the room, the two had become fast friends. The rest of us got ready for war. we had been gathering weapons and we made allies weekly, but I didn't know if we had what it takes to tack on a Falcon Squad.

I guess we'll see.