How I Killed The Zombie Principal

They threw me into a large arena they had constructed. a gate on the other side of the basket ball court. I was not given any weapon, I was not wearing my Armor. They opened the door and a monster stepped out. it was 8 feet tall and had the tattered remains of a charcoal grey suit and a duck tie. I didn't, couldn't recognize the face, but I knew the tie. It was Mr. Phillips, our school principal. I turned and tried to rip of the hing of the door, I grabbed a beam for support but the hing wouldn't budge, but the beam did, and now I had a weapon. I Struck the Zombie Principal in the face with the nail board but it didn't go thru his thick scull, he kicked me in the chest and began to pry the board out of his head. I looked around, they were enjoying this, Someone threw a wooden sculpture of a sword into the arena, I scooped it up and held it toward the beast. It had pulled the board out of it's head and threw it at me, it missed. I charged and jabbed the pointy end of the sword into the giants throat. It gagged, but was not felled. I turned and struck the beast in it's knee. It fell to it's knees then tried to fall on me, opening it's mouth, I raised my blade and the beast fell right onto the swords tip, impaling him thru the mouth, but he still was not dead. I ran away and it trailed, We both still were attached to the blade, I ran strait for a wall and turned at the last minuet, letting him run face first into the wall and impale himself deeper on the sword, He fell the the ground with only the handle left in his mouth, the rest stuck out the back of his head. I kicked the sword as hard as I could and it cut the beast's head in half.

I had done it.

I had killed the zombie principal.

But the Fight was not over. I could here the fire alarm go off, then the door opened and Voice walked in.

"this is over, Pip, no one survives this" the door closed behind him and he drew his gun.