Youtube

Shelby's pov

I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing "mmmmm" I groan and reach over for it when I grab it I slip on my sheets and fall out of bed and into a heap on the floor with a thud. "You alright shelby?!" I hear my flat mate and best friend yell " I'm fine " I yell back my phone goes off again I look at it 4 msgs from Ross
"shelby wanna record build battle?"
"Shelby Skype me"
"Shelby get up you lazy"
" hhhuuuhhhh Skype me when u get up then"
I text him back "I'm not lazy you shit and give me 10 min" he said "ok"
I get up off the floor and go down the hall into the kitchen to see what Tamara was cooking . She handed me a piece of toast I ate it and then I went and had a quick shower and got dressed and out my make up on. When I walked out of the bathroom and go over to my computer I open up Skype and get a call from Ross I answer it and say "good morning Ross " he says" it was 11 min not 10" I tell him to shut up and he starts the recording "hey guys Ross here and today I'm playing some more build battle and I'm here with Megan"(is that how he does his intros I don't know lol) "my names not Megan" I said and started to giggle. After the recording Ross said he had to go to lunch so he left and I walk down the hall and hear a knock on the door. I open it up to see my bf Tyler "oh hey Tyler " I say giving him a hug "hey shelby you wanna go to the movies" I instantly Yelled yes and giggled. Grabbed my purse and my phone and then got in his car . After the movie he asked if I wanted to get coffee and he said he need to talk to me about something...