It hits the fan

Shelbys pov

I walk out of the shower to see Max lying asleep in bed he's cute when he sleeps I take a pic and post to Instagram I was gonna go into Adams room to see alesa and mason but Barney and Ross grabed me and pulled me into there room."what the hell you guys" I said a little angry "shelbys Tyler brokes outs of the prisons and is comings for you and Max's" my mouth flew wide open and I started to tear up Ross grabbed me and pulled me into a hug "shelby your family I won't let anything happen to you, even if your my least favourite cuzin" he said the last part jokingly and I smacked his chest "thank you Ross" he nods and pushes me out the door "now shelby I'm trying to sleep" I giggle and walk into Adams room. "Hey shelby sleep well" alesa asks "yea I did,did you" she yawns so a but of an early sigh "well mason did at least" she tickled masons tummy and giggled I giggle and walk out the room and down to our room. "Maxxxxxsssss lets go do something" he looked at me "well where do you want to go" I was hungry "to food places" he laughed "ok let's go" we walked down to a burger place we ordered our food and sat down. It was still pretty early in the morning so some people still had there head lights on I looked out the window and saw a pair of head lights coming straight for us I grabed Max's arm heard a smash as the car came threw the window then everything hurt for a second and then went black.

Sorry for short chapter guys but I'm tired lol