the offices

Adams pov

max comes up to me with shelbys phone "ADAM look whats on shelbys phone" i read what it says "max what happened between shelby and tyler?" adam i honestly dont know" but what i wanted to talk to you about this morning is what are we gonna do about pax?" OMG I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THAT max can you get us all tickets" ok adam its really late im going home"

shelby's pov

i woke up in my bed with red eyes i get up i get out of bed and i have a shower and put on my make up and walk down stairs adam is sitting there "shelby I need to talk to you"
"Ummm ok" "well first off thanks for helping us have mason and also do you want to come work in the offices for a while" when he asked me that I just stared at him "yeah I would but not today I don't think I can" ok I understand and also I told Max to get the tickets for pax would you want to come?" "omg YES" I whisper yelled "and Adam do u know where my phone is"
"It's on the table"
"Ok thanks I need to call someone"
M Max. S shelby
M hello?
S hey can you come over I need to talk to you
M umm ok sure I'll be over soon
S ok thanks
M Bai

Wow Max sounded kinda cute wait what ok never mind I gotta get something to eat "Adam can i make some food?"
"Uhhh yea sure make me something tho"
Ok"
I made bacon and eggs when Adam came down the stairs I gave him his food and he said he was running lat so he ate it on the way to the offices. I at mine and sat down and then started to think why I had t seen alesa or the kids then I see a note saying she's gone to the supermarket and she took mason I heard a knock on the door and I opened it and it was Max wow he's kinda cute stop it shelby jeezs control yourself I hadn't realised but I was staring at him the whole time "uhhhhhh c-come in" he stepped inside.

Max's pov

When shelby answered the door she look amazing she told me to come in so I nodded and walked in I stood by the table and waited for her she stood right infront of me and I started to blush a little. "Thanks for helping me yesterday and last night" and she gave me a hug and kissed my cheek when she did that I went a deep shad of red "uhhhh n-n-no problem anytime I'm always here for you" I said and thought wow she's so amazing so perfect so shelby.

Shelby's pov

He walked in and stood near the table I walked up to him and said thanks for helping me yesterday and gave him a hug when I gave him a hug I felt sparks fly I always had a little thing for Max but nothing major he was really warm and cute so I decided to test the waters and I gave him a kiss on the cheek he went a deep shad of red and stuttered his words out and after that kiss yep I had a crush on Max."uhhh shelby you wanna come to the office with me" I had to think but I felt good around him so I agreed we talked about random shit on the drive and we stopped to get coffee.

Adams pov

I was walking around the office annoying people when I saw Max and shelby walk in "hey shelby I though you weren't coming in today" I changed my mind" she said and started giggling "Max can you show her to her office it's right next to yours so" I thought something was up with Max but I didn't think much of it. All of a sudden shelby comes up to me "Adam you wanna record build battle with Max me and Ross" it was on the schedule "uhhh yea ok let's go" during the recording there was something up with Max he wasn't getting annoyed or anything he was just so happy after the recording I pulled Ross aside into my office and shut the door "Ross there's something up with Max why is he so calm" Ross didn't answer but he was thinking "now you say that he did seem a lot calmer today AHHH I got it he's always so calm around shelby" now that I start thinking yea he's right he is so Calm around shelby "wow Ross your right do you think he has a crush"
"I don't know man but let's get some dinner and I'm gonna kick your ass at smash"

"Your on"