Shelax

Max's pov

I saw shelby collapse on the bed I laugh as I carried my stuff in. We both unpacked "Max I'm gonna have a shower" shelby said as she was looking threw her stuff "ok I'm gonna go see what all the other wanna do" I walked out and down the hall I open the door to Barney's and Ross's room there both asleep so I close the door and walk off to Adams room I open the door Adam and alesa are asleep cuddling tims asleep on the other bed and masons is still asleep. I snap a pic of Adam and alesa and post it on Instagram I go back to my room to tell shelby I walk in and she had just finished her shower and got dressed she was wearing a blue shirt with jean shorts "hey shelby look at this"I hold up my phone with the pic on it "awwww" there so cute" I just nodded "hey uhh shelby the rest of them are asleep what you wanna do."
"Max I wanna talk to you about something"
"Um ok shelby what's up"
"Uhhhh 3-2-1 maxiloveyouandithinkweshouldbetogether"
"Oh" I said in utter shock she sat down
"I'm sorry it was stup- before she could finish I picked her up and smashed my lips into hers I pulled away and whisper "I love you to shelby"

Shelbys pov
" I love you too shelby" when those words came out of his mouth I melted into and couldn't resist anymore I pressed our lips together and he kissed back we fell backwards onto the bed making out after a while we pull back for air "that was amazing" I say to him and he smiles "how are we gonna tell the others" he says I stood up and so did he "uhhhh we just tell them I guess" Max nodded he went to leave the room to see if anyone was awake yet "Max wait"he turns around "uhh does this mean we're a couple?" He got down on one knee and said "shelby will you be my girlfriend" I screamed yes and tackled him to the ground we laugh and we got up and walked into Adams room where everyone was talking about what they wanted to do today.

Max's pov

We walk in and I whisper in shelbys ear "should we tell them now?" She just shrugged so I decided sooner the better I walk up to them "guys I have something to say" they all look At me shelby's standing next to me I take a deep breath and grab her hand "me and shelby are together now" they just stare and then Ross says "it's about time" and they all say congrats and shit and then go back to what they were doing "you wanna go back to our room and just chill I mean your tired I'm tired we could watch a movie or something" shelby smiled and said "sounds good"