It cant be

I'm not dead I'm just lazy lol and thanks to thatAddieChick for making me remember I had this fanfic cuz I forgot not gonna lie pretty stupid

Shelbys pov

I woke up to the sound of a siren with car engines and ppl talking in the back round. I try to sit up the lady standing right next to me turns around "miss you've been in a serious accident you need to lay back down" she looked serious so I lay back down wait serious accident what happened OMG I'm in an ambulance I was snapped out of my thoughts when the lady asked "miss how do you feel" when she asked I started to think about it "everything hurts and I'm very confused" I managed to Croke out "ok now miss try not to move or speak you've lost a lot of blood and you need to save your strength" I just simply nod and lie there lost in thought what happened I was with Max and I saw headlights and a sma- wait Max MAX what happened to him I sit up again the lady try's to push me back on the bed but I just look at her and whisper "Max" she looks confused I tried to get out of her hands and get up and find Max but I felt weak everything went blurry and then black.

Time skip to hospital

I wake up in a screaming panic fit the doctors calm me down and tell me everything is fine I lie back in the stretcher and get taken to a room. After the doctor had done the check up on me to see if anything was damaged he walked to the door he opened it and Adam,alesa and mason were there"doctor is she going to be ok" Adam asked frantically "sir she will be fine in a couple of hours she just lost some blood nothing is damaged" Adam and alesa breathed in relief and thanked him.  After the doctor left and a couple of hours went by Adam told me I was very lucky to survive. I was about to ask about Max but the doctor came in "ok we did a test and she should be fine but miss take it easy" he said as he took the needle out of my arm I just nodded. I shakily got out of bed Adam was holding mason and alesa was helping to support me when BAM the door slammed open and Ross was standing there "they found Max"and ran down the hall Adam ran after him but made sure he didn't hurt mason and me and alesa walked after him. We arrived to see Max hooked up to like 50 machines cuts bruises and blood everywhere I heard the beep of the heart monitor I burst into tears and started to cry I sat down next to him and grabbed his hand. There was a knock at the door Adam got up and opened it, it was Tyler.
Adam exploded "why the fuck are you here you did this to him!!! You did this!! Leave right now or I'm gonna put you in worse condition than he is!" Tyler looked pissed "he deserved it" I heard him mutter "HE did this?!??!?" I looked At Max then back at Adam he nodded I looked at Tyler "you" I get up and walk over to him I grab the metal bar next to the door I smack him in the face with it he falls to the ground I hit him another time and start scream swear words and saying it's all his fault I go to hit him again but Adam pulls me away and inside and closes the door and stands infront of me "Adam move I'm gonna kill him!!!" He looked at alesa she got up and walked over "shelby I know your mad but you can't kill him" alesa walks up to me and gives me a hug and "shelby it's gonna be fine the police are on there way" she says in my ear I just nod and walk back to Max's side.
After a little alesa took mason to change him and get him food after she left the heart monitor  ok well do they know where started to go down * beep beep ... Beep ....... Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep* it showed a flat line and a zero on the screen 3 or 4 doctors came running in "you to need to leave" Adam walked to the door but I just broke down crying at maxes side "get her out of here." On of the doctors said Adam picked me up over his shoulder and I just started to scream and yell the last thing I heard was CLEAR before I fainted