Hospital

max was standing there he asked if Adam was still here and I said "yea he's in the shower tho" he nodded and came in he was a lot calmer than usual I didn't know what's up when he went in he got jumped by Adams dogs and he was laughing and haveing a convo with them I walked up next to alesa who was also watching him "boys" she said and we started to laugh Adam came down stairs and saw what was happening and he started laugh "max why are you here?"max got up "I'm here to talk to you on the way to work About something" "oh ok" well when are we going." Max said now otherwise were gonna be late as they went to go out the door we all heard a scream from alesa "alesa what's wrong?!!?" She  yelled" I'm having the BABY !!"

Adam told Max to get the car started Max ran out the door Adam ran over to help his wife and told me "shelby go upstairs there's. Blue suit case in my room grab it and meet us at the car" I nodded and bolted upstairs I ran into there room and found the suit case I ran back and I slipped on my socks and I fell down the stairs I smacked my head on the bottom step I didn't care I got up and ran to the car I put the suit case in the trunk and got into the passage seat with Adam and alesa in the back alesa lying down and Adam helping her."Max DRIVE"

he drove as fast as he could and when we arrived "shit shelby your heads bleeding real bad are you ok?!" MAX WHO CARES ALESA IS HAVING A CHILD" Max and Adam help alesa into the hospital while I park the car I start to feel dizzy but I try to ignor it I walk inside the hospital I say to the lady at the desk "alesa dalberg what room is she in?" "314" "ok thanks" I rush down the hall and start to get really dizzy I lean against the wall and see blood pouring on the floor I keep walking slowly my vision goes all fuzzy and blurry I open the door to room 314 I lean against the door and wince in pain holding my head blood going everywhere I feel someone grab me and someone shouting my name it fades out and it all goes black.