The rooms

Shelby's pov

On the way there it was like 3 in the morning Adam was driving and talking to Barney in the front Alesa was curled up asleep next to masons car seat which mason was also asleep tim and Ross were talking and Max was asleep next to me he looked so cute when he sleeps. I ask Ross how long the drive is and he says "couple hours"after about 20 min everyone was asleep apart from me and even Adam was dozing off I whisper yelled at him to pull over he did as I said I hop out and walk to the drives seat "you need some sleep go in the back and sleep I'll drive " he was about to argue but I grabbed his arm and pulled him out the drivers seat. He ha dent even closed the door and he was asleep so I got out and closed the door and got back in the drivers seat and start driving I look at the gps and it says about 5 hours to our destination.

Alesas pov

I woke up and my eyes burnt in the morning sun light. I stretch and rub my eyes when I stretch I hit something next to me I see Adam curled up next to me sleeping if Adams sleeping who's driving i think about this and see shelby. "Shelby how long have you been driving" me saying something seemed to scare her as she jumped a little and then said "morning alesa and like 5 hours we are nearly at the hotel" 5 hours!??!?  " you have been driving all this time why we all slept and wasn't Adam driving?" She giggled a little " yeah and he was falling asleep at the wheel so I told him to pull over and I would drive" I replied "oh thanks for driving but 5 hours driving will everyone else sleeps around you" Adam all of a sudden moved and elbowed me in the chest I move his arm and elbow him back he doesn't wake up "well it's the least I could do for you guys, you guys have helped me a lot these past 3 weeks" I didn't know what to say so I just went with " it's what friends do and I'm sure you would do the same for any of us your part of our family shelby" she giggled "your all so nice so I'm proud to be part of your family" I smiled then dozed back off to sleep.

Shelby's pov

When alesa went back to sleep I looked at the gps and it still said 1 hour "aww come on its already 8:30 am" I whisper yelled at it. It didn't take as long as it said to get there we arrived around 9 I hopped out of the van and opened the side door I woke up Adam "Adam, Adam we are here can you go in and sort the stuff out and I'll wake everyone up" he groaned and nodded and grabbed his wallet and walked into the building. I woke alesa up and she woke up Ross and tim and Max while I woke up Barney we all got out of the van alesa grabbed masons baby seat and carried him in that Adam came Luganda helped us get our stuff out of the car "ok listen up there are 3 rooms one of them is bigger than the others so me alesa and mason will be in there and there's another bed in there so who will be in that other bed?" I looked around "I will" tim said " ok so me tim alesa and mason are In that room the other rooms have 2 bed ill let you guys figure it out" I instantly grabbed Max's arm " so me and Barney in one and you and Max in the other?" Ross said I nodded we all grabbed out stuff and went in we got to our room and I collapsed on the bed.