Home is where the heart is

Ok 1st off thanks for all the reads and also I was thinking about doing and adesa (Adam and alesa) fanfic so tell me if you think I should do it (prob gonna do it anyway) also I'm doing another shelby x Max thingy soon.that's all peace

Shelbys pov

I woke up in a chair it was really Comfe but this wasn't the room I woke up in before my vision is still blurry and swimmy so I can't really make out anything I can hear people talking. I can't make out most of the voices but one voice sounds really familiar.i figure out who it is the second my vision goes back to normal "MAX!!!!!" I scream as I jump to my feet to go up and hug him. When I just to my feet I fall straight  back down I look down to see a massive scar with stiches in my leg. When I saw it "uhh about that" Adam says nervously "when you fainted you kinda fell and did that on a screw sticking out of the wall" well I'm stupid I think but I don't care "i don't care" I say as I stand up and hobble my way to Max I pull him into a tight hug and he hugs tighter "I love you Max" I whisper in his ear "I love you to shelby" he says but he sounds like he's in pain so I let go "what are you injures" I ask nearly tearing up because I'm slowly remembering how he had died and they brought him back. Before he can say anything it all comes flooding back "doctor we are losing him!!!!" And the faint "clear" and then a thud sound I just explode into tears and hug him as hard as I can "m-m-Max you-you almost d-died" I said threw sobs I can feel him hug back "I know but I didn't I'm hear right now and that's all that matters" (so cheesy I know shhhh) he says but I can't stop crying "b-b-but" he strokes the back of my head with his hand "shhh shhhh it's ok now" this calms me a bit he doesn't appear to be to injured "I have a broken leg a fractured arm 3 broken fingers 2 broken toes 4 broken ribs and cuts and bruises everywhere"
I look at him and smile "better than I expected" I say he chuckles "me to" I put my hand on his chest but he winces in pain so I take it off "sorry" he looks at Adam and smiles "shelby that bruise is the reason I'm alive the doctors didn't bring me back Adam did" I turn to look at Adam and then back at Max and I'm so confused.
"wait what how?!?"I hear Adam chuckle a little
"well when the doctors failed to bring me back they said he and you could come say good bye one last time and he broke down crying and yelled "you can't leave us!!!" And punched me in The chest and that brought me back"
When Max said this I jumped up and hugged Adam and nearly smacking him over I hear Max laugh and I smile "thank you for bringing him back" I whisper in Adams ear "no problem" he whispers back I let go of Adam and crawl up next to Max I cuddle up against his chest and he puts his arm around me
"hey shelby our flight is spos to leave today and I'm not allowed to leave for a week" he says
"Max don't even go there I nearly lost you I'm staying here"
I hear Adam laugh and I can feel Max's smile In my neck
"Ok well I got to go help alesa pack our stuff so goodbye"he gives us both a hug.after about 5 min me and Max fell asleep together. I wasn't leaving my Max here.

Ok now just to say punching someone in the chest does revive them I did it with my great nana, peace