The only one ~Newt (request)

This imagine is for yaratheaddictgirl  hopefully you like your imagine! X
-----------------------------------------
You've been feeling bad for a while now and that has one specific reason. Your boyfriend, Newt, has been getting along with Theresa pretty well the last few weeks. Everybody else would say they're just friends, but ofcourse you thought there was more going on between the two of them. It was your day off today and since Newt was working the entire day you decided to help Frypan in the kitchen.

"Hi Frypan! Need some help?" Frypan looks up from the vegetables he was cutting and gives you a friendly smile. "I can always use help, but isn't today your day off?" "Yes but I don't know anything to do since everyone else is working." Frypan nods and says: "well you can help me with dinner then." And that's what you do.

After a few hours you go outside to get some fresh air and look over to where Newt is supposed to be working but, he isn't there. Guess who else is not. Theresa.

You're on the edge of crying when you decide to go look for them. You check the homestead first and then proceed to the woods. You walk around and don't find them. There's only one place in the woods where you haven't looked yet because you didn't think that he would take her there. Your special place.

One day when the two of you were on a walk you found a small open spot in the middle of the woods and decided to stay there for a while. Now it's one of your secret hide out spots.

You walk to the place and peek around a tree when you get close enough. Like you thought, there they are.

Theresa is sitting against a tree and is holding  her leg while looking down. Newt is sitting next to her with a mixured expression of confusion and concern on his face.

He places his hand on her shoulder and says something to her. The entire time you can only think on the feeling of his hand cupping your face when he leans in to kiss you. And now that same hand is placed on her shoulders.

You decide to just go for it and make your presence known to them. "So. What's this?" You ask with an angry and sad expression on your face. Newt and Theresa both look up at you. "Yara! Come help! She's hurt at her leg and I have no idea what to do." "Why would I? Why in the shucking world would I help the girl you use to cheat on me? Gally was so right about you!" Newt's eyes grow big and he stands up and walks over to you.

"What are you talking about? No-one's cheating! What do you even think of me Yara?" He places his hand on the side of your face and strokes a piece of your blonde hair to the side.

You can barely hold your tears inside now and decide to just let them free. Tears roll down your cheeks and you look up at the blonde haired boy who had stolen your heart ever since you arrived in the Glade.

He takes your hand and leads you away from the open spot. None of you are paying much attention to Theresa. "Sweetie? Please talk to me. What's going on?" You sigh and he wipes away a few tears.

"It's just, .......... you spend so much time with Theresa lately and I-I don't know if you still like m-me. Maybe you like h-her better. And when I saw the two of you t-together I didn't know what to t-think." Newt sighs and wraps his soft but strong arms around you.

"Theresa is new here. Since Alby is too busy I have to show her around and stuff like that. Don't you think I would prefer to spend that time with you?" You raise your shoulders and look up at him. He slowly kisses you on your forehead and continues talking. "You're the only one for me. Ever since you stepped out of that box last year. You're on my mind 24/7. I love you. I only love you." You smile and look up again.

"I love you to Newtie." He pouts and says: "you know how much I bloody hate that nickname right?" "It's cute." Newt sighs with a big smile on his face. "It's okay, but only because it's you."

You giggle and kiss him on his soft lips. He immediately kisses you back and the two of you stand like that for a little bit until you realize Theresa is still injured. "We should probably..." You start with a guilty look on your face.

"Yeah probably." You walk back to the open spot and help Theresa back to the Glade and to the Med-jacks.

When you brought Theresa back to the Glade, Newt gets dinner for the both of you and you walk back to your special little hide out in the woods and spend the evening eating, talking and sometimes kissing.

--------------------------------------------
I hope you liked it and don't forget to let me know what you thought about it 🙂

If you want an imagine for yourself let me know in the comments or send me a message on Wattpad. If you want one this is the information that I ask:

- name
- your glader
- your hair and eye color
- what kind of feeling do you want for your imagine. (Example: sweet, sad..)

The next one will be an imagine with Gally. 🙂