Injured ~Thomas

It's getting dark outside and you know it would only take minutes for the doors of the Maze to close for the night. You run as fast as you can and you're only a few paths away from the door when you hear strange noises coming from your left. You look over your shoulder to see what's going on when you see Thomas sitting against the wall with blood all over his arm. You quickly run up to him and sit down next to him to make sure he isn't bleeding to death.

"Thomas what the shuck happened?" You ask worried. "I fell." He replies with pain all over his face. "Can you stand up and walk? The doors are closing we have to be quick." Thomas nods and tries as best as he can to stand up. You help him and together you manage to arrive at one of the doors in time. You place him down as soon as the two of you arrive at the Glade.

"Wait here. I'm getting help." Thomas just nods and you run as fast as you can to one of your bestfriends, Jeff, who is a Med-Jack. "You have to come. Thomas is injured." Jeff nods and takes stuff he believed might come in handy and then follows you to where you left Thomas. He's still sitting there but Newt is sitting beside him now.

"Lets have a look." Jeff says before examining the wound on Thomas's knee. It doesn't look very deep but he still lost a fair amount of blood. He would probably need to rest for a few days.

Jeff takes the towel he brought and wipes away some of the blood on Thomas's knee. When the towel touches his open wound he cringes and tries hard to not scream out of pain. You take his hand and draw little circles on it to calm him down, and it's working. He looks up at you and mumbles thank you.

When Jeff is done with putting a bandage on the wound, you and Newt help Thomas up and bring him to the homestead so that he can rest. He lies down on a bed and while Newt and Jeff are leaving, you stay next to him. "Thank you y/n." He says silently. "It's okay. You need to rest Thomas." He nods and closes his eyes for a few seconds.

"I rather continue talking to you for a while longer. It's nice talking to you." You chuckle and shake your head while trying to hide your smile. "We can talk as much as you want when you're done resting." You carefully push his head down on the pillow and place a blanket over his body. "Go to sleep Thomas." After a while he does that.

You didn't realize you fell asleep on a chair next to his bed until you woke up and saw a pair of gorgeous eyes staring at you. Yes, gorgeous, you've had a crush on him since, well, as long as you can remember but you don't know if he feels the same way about you.

"Are you feeling better already?" You ask. He nods and sits up straight. "Sleeping helped a lot. Did you sleep alright?" He asks with a smile on his face. "Yeah, but I don't even remember falling asleep here." Thomas laughs. "You must've been completely worn out then." "I believe so."

It's quiet for a while and in that period of time you can't stop yourself from staring at Thomas from time to time. His hair falls perfectely and he has this eyes that make you want to look at them for the entire eternity. "Y/n? Are you listening?" You realize Thomas was trying to tell you something. "Huh?"

Thomas chuckles and looks up at you. "I was wondering if I could ask you something." You nod and Thomas pats on the empty place next to him. You stand up and sit down next to him. You wait for him to start talking, so when he doesn't you turn around to face him. You're just about to ask him what his question was when he presses his lips against yours.

In shock, you firstly don't answer the kiss but after a few seconds you close your eyes and kiss him back. "I really like you y/n." He says when he backs off again. "I really like you to Thomas." You smile at each other and lean in again for yet another kiss.

-----------------------------------------
A/N: I'm not really sure about the second part of the imagine, the first half is okay though in my opinion but the second part is kind of lacky I believe. Well anyway, I hope you guys liked it and don't forget to leave a like if so or let me know in the comments what you thought about it.