Birthday girl ~Gally

That shuckface! You still can't deal with the fact that your shucking boyfriend forgot about your birthday. The entire day you had waited for him to be done with his work so you could finally celebrate your birthday and now that it's time, he forgot it.

All the other Gladers wished you a happy birthday but the one you actually wanted to congratulate you didn't even think about it.

You're sitting in your room in the homestead and Gally is getting some drinks for the two of you. It's taking him quite a long time but that's probably because Frypan doesn't want to give him the bottles of water.

You wait for a little while longer and decided that it's now taking an abnormal amount of time so you decide to go check if everything is okay.

You leave the homestead and the first thing you notice is that there's no-one outside. It's already dark so you can't see that good, but there should be lights or at least a fire outside like usually but that's not the case.

You want to walk to the kitchen when you see a very small piece of light to your left and before you know a huge pile of woods is on fire and 50 boys jump from their place on the ground and start singing happy birthday to you. You smile and laugh like a crazy person and run to them. You hug your three best friends and look around to see where Gally is. "Gally?" You ask. Newt, Minho and Thomas lift their shoulders to tell you they don't know where he is, but the smirk on their face tells you they are obviously lying to you.

"What's going on here?" You ask. Again they raise their shoulders and pretend they don't know a thing. You sigh and walk around the campfire.

Some Gladers are dancing, others are fighting against each other for fun, but Gally is still nowhere to be seen. You decide to check the kitchen like your plan originally was and make your way to the kitchen. The lights are out so you turn them back on.

The kitchen is empty except for a birthday cake at the middle of the wooden table. You take a closer look at it and the cake has pink frosting with your name and age written on it. 18.

"BOOO!" You hear and you quickly turn around, only to find Gally coming at you from behind the door. "Gally? What the shuck?!" You yell at him. He laughs and wraps his strong arms around you.

"You didn't like my surprise?" "Not really! You scared me!" You mumble back to Gally while hiding your face in his chest. "I'm sorry y/n. Happy birthday." He whispers slowly. "Thanks captain Gally." The two of you just stand there for a while, hugging, until someone behind you starts speaking. "Umh. Guys? Guys!" You turn around only to see Thomas standing in the dooropening, trying to get your guys' attention.

"What's wrong Thomas?" You quickly ask when you notice the angry look on Gally's face. He's obviously pissed that someone interrupted the two of you. "We were wondering if you guys are still going to celebrate your birthday with the Gladers." You smile and nod. "Ofcourse we are! C'mon! Gally can you bring the cake and a knife and some plates please?" Gally nods and takes all of the stuff you asked for.

When you're outside you place the cake on a bench and start cutting pieces for all of the gladers. It's a rather small cake so everyone only gets a small piece, but it's more then you could ever ask for.

When everyone is finished eating their piece of cake the party continues. You dance around with the boys, but you try to stay as close as possible to your boyfriend, Gally, who is sitting at the side just looking at you with a smile on his face.

You walk over to him and sit down next to him. Without a hesitation Gally places his arm around your shoulders and gives you a kiss on your cheek. "So, how are you enjoying your birthday party, my birthday girl?" You smile and give him a kiss back. "It's perfect." "Can I make it even better then?" Without waiting for an answer he takes something out of his pocket and gives it to you.

It's a small box and when you open it, a beautiful necklace is inside. "Gally...." You start. "Ssshht." He whispers before taking the necklace out of the little box and placing it around your neck. "How does it look?" You ask with a blush on your cheeks. Gally seriously was the best boyfriend you ever had, even after considering he was the only boyfriend you ever had.

"Perfect. Just like the rest of you my pretty birthday girl."