Cheating ~Newt

A/N: this imagine is if the Maze and the Flare and stuff would never have happened. (So basically in our world) I hope you guys like it! Remember, you can still leave requests! 💙
---------------------------------------------
Where is he? It's already 2am, he should've been home already! Newt's been working late the entire month, or at least that's what he's been telling you. A few days ago, you went out to have dinner with your friend that you haven't seen in ages and that's when you saw him.

He was crossing the street while talking to a girl you had never seen before. She had blonde hair and was wearing a skinny jeans and a salmon colored blouse. The two of them seemed to have a good time.

You texted your friend, telling her you weren't feeling to well and that you would meet up with her in a few days.

You also decided to not tell anything to Newt, hoping that he would tell you about this girl, but he hasn't done that yet. He just has been telling you that he was working late.

You sigh and walk upstairs to your shared bedroom. You turn on your nightlamp and take a photoalbum from the cupboard next to the large window.

You look at the pictures from Newt and you together a few years ago, on your trip to the Bahamas. The two of you were only dating for half a year back then, but because of the vacation the two of you were closer then ever before.

But apparantly, that isn't the case anymore. You sigh and put the photoalbum back in its place. Before walking to the bed to sleep, you look outside the window.

You see two figures across the street. Is it? No. It can't be.

It's Newt. He's talking with the girl you saw him with a few days ago. They give each other a hug and the girl walks away. Newt crosses the street and you hear the frontdoor open.

You quickly lie down on the bed after turning off the light, pretending to be asleep.

The door opens slowly and Newt walks into the room. You can hear him taking off his clothes and changing into his PJ's. He lifts up the sheets and crawls underneith. Newt rolls over to where you are lying and he wraps his arms around you.

You don't know if you should be happy that he still holds you, or mad because he holds you right after he hold that other girl.

-next morning-

You are waked by the smell of pancakes filling your noise. You close your eyes again and enjoy the smell. After a while you decide to get up and take a shower. You put on your favorite pair of black shorts and a red crop top.

You walk downstairs, where Newt is, as expected, baking pancakes. His back is facing you and he doesn't notice that you came downstairs.

You sit down on a chair and because of the sound he turns around. His face lights up and he walks over to kiss you. Right before his lips will touch yours, you turn your head away, causing his lips to land on your cheek.

Newt looks at you in confusion. "What's wrong Y/N?" You roll your eyes and look the other way. "Hey?" He places his hand on your shoulder. You shrug it off and stand up. "Like you don't know."

Newt turns off the stove and walks back towards you. "I don't. Just tell me what's going on." He says. You can see that he really doesn't know what you're talking about. The bloody cheater!

"Maybe it has something to do with your new girlfriend? You know, the blonde one." Newt's eyes grow big, right before he starts laughing uncontrollably.

He collapses onto the floor while continueing to laugh. "What's so funny?!" Newt starts laughing even harder. 

"Stop it!" You yell. Newt stands up while wiping the tears away he let out because of the laughter.

"Babe, you have no idea do you?" You raise an eyebrow, waiting for him to continue. "That girl, my supposed girlfriend according to you, she's my sister Ava. She's in the country now and we wanted to spend some time together. The reason I didn't tell you is because she's helping me with a surprise for you. Ava isn't very good at keeping secrets so if I would've introduced you two earlier, she would've told you about the surprise."

You sigh and fall down on the chair you sat on previously. Newt wraps his arms around your neck and kisses you on your cheek. "Babe? You didn't really think that I would cheat on you right? I'm not bloody stupid!"

You raise your shoulders and Newt kisses you again. "I love you so so so much Y/N!" Newt says. "I love you too Newtie." Newt smiles and removes his arms. He takes your hand and pulls you up from the chair.

"Come on, lets make some more pancakes for breakfast." You help Newt with making some more dough and you accidently spill some flower on his shirt. He looks at you without saying a word, before throwing flower at you as well. That's how you two start a massive food fight in the kitchen.