Greenie ~Thomas

The alarm goes off and you see all of the Gladers leave their spot and run towards the place where the box will come up. You do the same and stand next to your best friend Newt.

Gally and some other guys open the box and Gally jumps inside. He brings a super handsome guy with him. He has brown hair, brown eyes, he's wearing a blue shirt and a normal pants.

Something about him gives off a familiar feeling, like you've met him before.

You decide to not pay much attention to it. The greenie stands up and looks around. He first looks at all the people surrounding him, then his attention changes towards the big walls of the Maze.

Out of nowhere, he starts running. Towards the entrance of the Maze. Strangely, no-one follows him to stop him. The Gladers know he won't get far, and if he does, there are always the runners to bring him back.

Luckely for them, it didn't come that far because the hot guy trips over a rock and falls to the ground. The Gladers surrounding you start laughing about it, but you don't feel like joining them. Instead, you run towards the guy and bend down next to him.

"Are you okay? You fell pretty hard." The greenie sits up and rubs over his forehead. "Yeah I guess so. Where am I? Who are you?" You chuckle. You always loved the curious greenies. "One question at a time. You're in the Glade, but Alby will explain all of this to you in a moment. My name is Y/N." You answer.

"What's yours? Your name I mean." The greenie narrows his eyes and thinks very deeply. "I don't know. How come I don't know what my name is?" He asks confused. "Don't worry. This happens to everyone but you'll get your name back in a couple of days. For now, lets get you to Alby."

You give him a hand and he stands up. He doesn't seem to be hurt that badly so you don't bring him to the Med-Jacks.

"I see you brought our greenie back." Alby says when you reach him. You smile and take a step back from the greenie. "Yeah. Is there anything I can do?" "Go make his room in the Homestead ready. It's opposit of yours." You nod and look at the greenie before turning around and walking towards the homestead.

The boy gives off a relaxing feeling. But you can't get over the idea that you've met him before. Maybe you'll find out when he remembers his name, maybe you just feel connected to him for a completely different reason.

You open the door to his new bedroom and start by putting the sheets on his bed. You also clean the windows and when you're done, you take a deep sigh and sit down on his bed.

"Thanks for everything Y/N." You hear someone say behind you. You turn around and it's the boy from earlier. You stand up and reorganise the sheets.

"It's no problem really. I usually don't have a lot to do around here." You answer with a soft smile. "But thanks anyway. You know, I remembered my name while Alby showed me around. But I figured, since you're the one that paid attention to me the soonest, I want you to know my name first."

You smile and walk past the bed, towards him. "What is your name then?" You ask curiously. "Thomas." Thomas, a beautiful name for a beautiful boy. "Thanks for telling me. I'm Y/N, but you already knew that."

Thomas smiles and nods slightly. "You know, Alby showed me around, but he didn't really introduce me to the other people around here. I was wondering if you could introduce me to them?"

You nod happily and smile. "Ofcourse! I'll make sure you'll get to know everyone around here." Thomas smiles. "Lets go then!" You say while grabbing his hand and dragging him out of the room.