Soccer game ~Gally

The reason why I'm making a soccer related imagine is because the European Championship is  starting and I'm pretty excited to watch it. If you're wondering: I support Belgium 🇧🇪 (bc that's where I live)
--------------------------------------------
"Yess! We're beating your asses!" You hear Gally yell. The creators sent up a football and ever since, the boys have taken every free time they have to play soccer. They use containers to make a goal and the teams are always pretty much the same. You usually don't really feel like joining in, but today you do. You stand up and walk towards the boys.

"Can I play soccer too?" You ask nicely. The boys look up and they all start laughing, except for Gally who shoots all of them an angry expression. They immediately shut up. "Sure Y/N. You can be on my team." You smile and walk onto the 'football field'. You ask Gally what your position on the field will be and he tells you to protect the goal.

Minho steals the ball from Frypan and runs towards the goal, towards you. You try to steal the ball from him, but Minho tackles you. You fall down and grab a hold of your leg. "Auwh!" You yell without noticing it.

You feel someone sitting next to you and you look up. It's Gally. "Y/N are you okay? I swear I'll kill the shank if you're injured." You slowly nod and try to sit up. "It's okay. My leg hurts, but besides that I'm fine." Gally nods and takes your arm. "Come on, I'm bringing you to the Med-Jacks." You nod and grab his arm as he lifts you back up your feet. You try to take a step, but it hurts so much that you almost fall down again.

Without saying anything, Gally picks you up and carries you, bridal style. You rest your head against his torso.

You don't pay much attention to your surroundings, until you feel that Gally puts you down on a bed. He leaves the room, only to appear again after a few minutes. "Jack and Jeff are nowhere to be seen, so I'll just keep you company for a while. If you're okay with that ofcourse?"

You nod and close your eyes for a second. "Gally?" "Mmh." "Do you think I'm stupid because I hurt myself during soccer?"

Gally sits up straight and looks at you. "Ofcourse not! Plus, you didn't hurt yourself, Minho did. He's going to regret it when I get to him." "Please don't hurt him. He probably didn't mean to hurt me."

Gally raises his eyebrow. "He should've thought about that before he tackled you." You sigh and do an attempt at sitting up straight. You fail however and fall back down. "Auwtch. I guess I have a sore back as well." Gally chuckles and takes the pillow from the bed beside you. He helps you to sit up and he then places the pillow behind your back. "Here you go." Gally says with a smile.

"Thanks." You both just sit there for a while, not saying much. After a while, you decide to break the uncomfortable silence.

"Gally? When I get better, can we play another soccer game? I wasn't on the field for a long time, but it was pretty enjoyable." Gally nods. "Ofcourse! This time I'll put you somewhere closer too me. That way I can protect you from Minho."

It's silent again after that, but for some reason, it doesn't feel awkward. It feels like you're used to being around each other without having to say something constantly.

"Can I ask you something?" Gally asks. You look up at him, but he looks at the other side of the room. "Ofcourse." You answer. You wonder what he wants to ask.

"See, there's this girl I like. But I don't know if she likes me too." At first you don't understand what he's trying to say. What girl? There are no girls here! Until you come to the conclusion, that you are a girl. Gally likes you!

"What are you trying to say?" He lets out a deep sigh. "I like you alot Y/N. Ever since you came here." You must be smiling like an idiot, because he starts chuckling. "Is it alright if I kiss you?" That makes you chuckle as well. "Ofcourse you shank!" Gally leans in and presses his lips against yours.

"We may have never finished that soccer game, but in the end, I still won the biggest price of them all."