Mount Ebott

*****
Hello reader, I just wanted to say thank you for reading my story! I will try to update once every week, but no promises because I still have school right now and testing is coming up soon. This is my first story that I've posted and I hope you like it! Oh one more thing

y/n= your name

y/f/c=your favorite color

"Talking"

thinking

I'll put more up there if I need too. Thank you so much for reading!
*****

"ugggggh" I moan as the sunlight hit my face. The bed felt so nice and the only thing that was pushing me out of it was the bright light hitting me square in the face...WAIT WHAT. I jump out of bed and grab the alarm clock. "AUUUUUGGGHHHHH" I slam the clock onto the bedside table, and rush to my closet shit its 12! I was supposed to start work at 6!!!!How do I sleep through that stupid alarm ?!?!...If only Frisk were here, she would've woke me up.

 I slow down and glancing at the picture on my dresser, me and Frisks smiling faces looking back.  It had been a whole month since she disappeared. Frisk was acting strangely before she ran away, she started skipping meals, going into a daze and murmuring to herself, but the worst of all was when she wouldn't talk to me . We had gone through a lot of shit with our family together. About a year ago I turned 18 and got my own apartment and took Frisk away from  our abusive mother. When ever we were in a tough spot we would always be there for each other.  We had not only been sisters but best friends. She always preferred to use sign language instead of actually talking so her being a little quiet had not been out of the ordinary, but she wouldn't even sign to me, and whenever I asked her what was wrong she would just shrug and sigh.  If only I had  gotten her some help sooner. Then she might have not ran away. Now slightly depressed I put my messy bed head into a bun without even brushing it. Walking down the stairs  I quickly grabbed my work bag and keys off the counter and walked out heading down the stairs of the apartment.

The restaurant that I worked at ,Bob's Grill, was only about a 15 minute drive from my apartment, if you sped and went through the town that is, but I honestly didn't feel like having to squeeze through all of the traffic. Oh well I'm already 6 hours late whats wrong with 30 more minutes. Reaching the bottom of the stairs I sighed as I opened the door to see the city in all of its glory. Everyone was out for their lunch breaks so it was quite crowded, the streets were packed with cars and  the sidewalks bustling with people talking on phones and rushing to get too their favorite lunch spots. Thank god I woke up at 12 and not 11, lunch hour sucks. I walked along the side of the building to the parking lot and got into y/f/c car. Sighing as I begun the lonely drive to work.

It felt so eerie in the car without Frisk I realized for the hundredth time since she had left. It was always quiet with her here but without having the presence of a familiar person in the car the silence actually got to me, I tried having the radio on but it still felt off.  I hated driving without her. It made me think about everything, mostly about Frisk.

I just don't understand why she left. We were finally away from our parents, had I not taken care of her well?  Why couldn't I help her . I couldn't stop the few tears that fell down my face. The search party that I got to look for her did so for about a week...then they had to assume she was dead. It had been a month and she was only 10 years old, even I had to admit that the probability of her surviving was slim. More tears fell as these thoughts flew into my head.My precious sister...dead? No. You would stay determined for her. She HAD to be alive. Pulling into the parking lot, I wiped the tears off my face. Good thing I decided not to put on make up, I would've looked worst than I already do.