Picnic part 2

OMGOOSSSHHHHH GUYS I AM SO SORRY!

IVE BEEN MEANING TO POST A CHAPTER BUT IVE HAVEN'T HAD THE TIME! (Well...that and I've come up with a little writers block lately sooooooooo)

Okay I'm not going to lie to you, this is what I've been doing that has kept me from updating sooner. First off I was at my cousins for a week and then while I was there I updated my oneshot series with A FREAKING 6338 WORD ONE SHOT (That I totally rushed towards the end but other than that I'm pretty proud of it and you guys should read it *wink wink*) Then I updated on my other account my Dan X Reader harry potter AU Hardships with a decent sized chapter. (other account BTW is PhandomSisters you know if ya want to check it out *more winks* )

After getting home from my cousins you would've thought that I, a person with no life and now nothing to do would look at some PTA Sans comics and get right back to writing on this story. Well you see, I had recently acquired some video games at the so said cousins and had not yet had a. Chance to play them. And being a big fan of Skyrim knowing that I have two games that are said to be just as amazing in graphics and story line plus an Assassins creed, that's right anyone who gets what I'm talking about, I got Fallout (3 and New Vegas to be specific, believe me I would've gotten 4 too but I lack a PlayStation 4 or Xbox one )

 Then I have also gotten a YMCA membership and I know all of you just gasped or at least did in your head, or you showed no interest in what I am saying and do not care. (In which I understand because who cares about the AN, you came here to read the flippin story not hear me rant about my life.) Well believe it or not I am over weight, and no I'm not one of those skinny white girls who tell every one they're fat because they can fit a size -13. No I am fat and overweight and I am working to change that, so that will also be taking up my time.

BUT ENOUGH ABOUT ME!

How are you my dear readers? How was your fourth of July?....Do other people in other countries celebrate the fourth of July? I don't know! Tell me readers from other countries!

You know there was one thing I've always wondered and that was how the outside world views us Americans, so if you come from anywhere else please comment what stereotypes your country has on us.

OH and happy late birthday to Sarawashere1, sorry I wasn't able to publish this on your birthday sweetie.

************************************************************************

Frisk ultimately beats me to the rope swing above the river. We put it there to make swimming a bit more fun. I smile at her as she gets up on a rock to climb up on the rope. "Be careful sis, I would hate for you to break your leg."

"Okay!"

I look over to see the monsters looking at us curiously and then with fright as she moves back and kicks off in a huge swing.  She hangs her head back and laughs then lets go at the end of the arc. She holds her knees to her chest "CANNONBALL!!!"

The monster look worried as she hits the water but then laugh in excitement and relieve as she surfaces. "Oh so this is the rope?" I turn to see Sans and blush. He changed into some navy bue swim trunks. No shirt. He notices my flustered face and chuckles "They're just bones sweet heart."

I blush even more"Y-yeah I-I know" He laughs "Shut up" I say and grab the rope as it swings towards me. I look over to make sure Frisk has swam out of the way so I don't land on her. She's almos to the edge where Asriel and Kid are staring at her with awe. I look back to Sans "Are you gonna jump?" He nods and I hand the rope to him he just shakes his head "No you go first."