It Hurts...

OMG GUYS!  I'm so happy! People actually read my story! It's at 700(800 now!) reads and 85 votes! Thank you guys so much!

I want to know a bit about you guys so I'm going to ask a question at the beginning of each chapter now!

Q: What's your favorite band?

A from me: My favorite band is Coldplay or Twenty-one pilots! I like almost all of their songs and Coldplay always seems to calm me down and make me feel happy.

Oh and I posted the first story in our Dan x Reader story
PhandomSisters
**********************************************************************

I know Sans was trying to help.

"Are you sure your okay?"

But to be honest it was annoying. "Yes Sans that's the 6th time you've asked since we've started driving. I. Am. Fine."

It was a lie but he didn't have to know that.

I can feel his gaze on me as I'm facing forward staring at the road. "Alright...if you say so..." He take my hand that's not on the wheel in his and I feel bad for lying to him. He actually really cares. I squeeze his hand. "I...I'm sorry for dragging you in all of that..."

He shakes his head. "No. I'm glad I was there. I would've hated for you to go through that alone." His presence did really help me. I became weak near her even though I thought I was grown now. With her around I became a helpless child that she could scream and hit at like she used too. It's when it came to Frisk that I became strong. I would not let her hurt my sister.

Well, half sister.

I frown and Sans seems to pick up what I'm thinking about. "I'm sorry...that must be tough to go through what you've gone through today..."

I pull into Alphys drive way and park. I turn towards him "It's okay... I-I'm okay..."

"Are you trying to convince me or yourself?"

I feel the tears falling down my face. I hate crying and I've done way to much of it in the past couple of weeks. Crying makes you tired and your face gets sticky from the tears and your eyes burn...It's just painful to cry.

And your usually in pain when you cry.

Sans leans over the small space that separates us and pulls me into a hug. I hold onto him. It's so comforting to have someone to hold. Someone that cares for you. Someone that will always be there for you.

Someone that loves you.

"It's okay (Y/N)...I'm here for you okay."

He pulls away from the hug. "We need to get this to Frisk." He pulls out the vile with the dark red determination. I nod and we get out of the car. I wipe my eyes to try and get rid of the tears as we walk up to the door, but I know everyone will be able to tell.

We walk in and I follow Sans down to Alphys lab. We go to the same room as we did before  where Alphys and Toriel are waiting. There's two new additions to the room, Undyne and Asriel are now here as well. Asriel is staring at the bed that holds Frisk with blank eyes. I know he blames himself, I don't blame him though. It was Frisk who would rather die to save him.

Undyne is chatting with Alphys and Toriel. She's the first to look up at me as we walk in and her face has a look of pity on it. Stupid crying.

"Do you guys have it?" Alphys murmurs now also glancing our way. Sans nods and hand her the vial as I walk straight over to Frisk and Asriel.

Frisk is so pale I can see the blue of her veins popping out. Her skin is clammy with sweat and her hair looks dead. Heck she looks dead, she's barely even breathing. She's changed so quickly. We were only gone for an hour. Are we too late?