Dark

Okay guys, I'm sorry about not getting this chapter out sooner but I've just not been interested in writing here lately. I've been exercising, fishing and hanging out with friends. I've also been a bit depressed because I just found out that my dad has cancer and I apologize for not being able to get this out sooner than now.

Another thing. I will probably have too update stories slower. I have my one story on my other account and I've been wanting to upload some new stories though I know I should wait till this one is done. Plus I have started school so that will take a lot of my time.

I'm sorry, but hey, NEW CHAPTER RIGHT?!

P.S. while I'm writing this I'm playing the original pokemon red X3. Anybody reading who likes the new pokemon go?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I open my eyes from the sunlight shining in my eyes  and am surprised to see yellow flowers everywhere. I rise up from the ground and look around to see I'm in a cave of sorts with light filtering in from above. I gasp when it seems my body starts moving on its own towards a doorway farther down in the cave.

It feels as if I'm not in control of my body, just a mere observer from inside like I'm looking through a window. I feel dread enter me as I watch myself walk through the weird cave. The rock walls had shifted to bricks forming rooms. They we're scattered with already solved puzzles and lots of dust. The dust would seem natural with an old cave but this dust wasn't spread out on the ground in a layer they were in likes as if someone dumped a bucket of ash on the ground. When ever I glanced at a pile I would feel an uneasy feeling in my gut as if it was more than just dust.

I, or my body, kept walking until it can across a small little house. It was cute and built into the end of the strange cave/ ruins place. I could smell some food drifting out from the inside and instantly recognized it as Toriel's pie. When my body stopped in front of the house I seemed to gain control. I ran up to the door and knocked on it.

"Toriel!"

I waited a few seconds and frown, she usually answered pretty quickly. I wait a minute in case if she was busy with something and knock again.After waiting a few more minutes I try to open the door and I am surprised when it actually opens. Toriel always locks her door if she wasn't there.

I walk inside the house and notice how the inside looks exactly like the first floor of her home.

I mentally slap myself for not realizing that this was the underground sooner. The place that my body had taken me through must've been the ruins that Frisk had told me about. Funny, she never told me about the strange piles of dust, and she made sure to describe every detail.

But, how did I get here?

I look through out the house for any signs of Toriel or anybody at least but come up empty handed. She had to be here though because of the freshly baked pie that was in the kitchen. There was only one slice that was taken from it so it shows that someone had ate a bit too.

I remember Frisk telling me that the basement lead to the rest of the Underground so I headed down there. The farther I went down the long tunnel, the worse my bad feeling got.

Relieve instantly fills me when I see Toriel standing at the end of the hall, I smile and run towards her only to freeze in horror as I see her throw a fire ball at a smaller figure.

"FRISK!!!" I feel her name rip through my throat as I see the fireball hit her square in the chest. I remember Frisk telling me about Toriel testing if she would be able to make it out in the rest of the Underground, but I just can't stand here and watch this. I run towards them again and try to grab Frisk but my arms just go right through her and I fall on the ground.