Confessions and Sorrow

OHHHHHH MYYYYY GOOOOOOODDDDDDDD THIS STORY GOT TO 1K READS!!!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!

Q: What Undertale character are you most like?

A from me: I'm like Nastablook, except I don't lay down and feel like trash after I eat. I lay down and feel like trash all day every day.

*************************************************************************

My eyes widen as I look at Sans. Did he just say...that he...

Sans eyes widen as well, as if he just realized what he said. "O-Oh shoot, umm I ju-" his voice dies out and he scratches his head awkwardly. I feel heat rise to my cheeks and I look away. "H-How? We've only known each other for two weeks."

He sighs, I turn back to look at him and his usual lazy grin turned into a sad one. " Has Frisk ever told you about resets?" I shake my head and he sighs again. "Come on kid, make it easier on me."

I look at him confused "Well... I remember she said something about Flowey resetting the world or something like that when she told me she gave Asriel half of her soul."

"You knew about Frisk giving Asriel half of her soul?"

I mess with the end of my shirt and nod. "I-I didn't know it was bad...It's my fault this happened to her..."

He shakes his head "No (Y/N) it's her fault. She can reset the world like Flowey could. When ever she dies she returns back to when she first fell down in the Underground. She's given Asriel her soul so many times in a attempt to save him."

I look at him surprised "S-She never told me that..." My eyes widen as I realize what he is saying. "Wait so she's died before?"

"Yes. She keeps trying to do the same thing over and over and it won't work."

"S-So she's going to die?"

He looks down and doesn't need to say anything for me to understand. I move over to the bench and put my head in my arms as I lean down on my knees. I can't believe it. She's going to die. My sister is going to die. I start thinking about all the times we had together, about all the effort I put into keeping her safe from mom. All the effort I put into making her happy and it's just going to be wasted. How many times has it been wasted? How many times have I sat here thinking the same thing?

Sans moves to sit beside me. "I don't know if she will die or not this time. Things happened differently."

I continue to stare into my arms. "How?" I can feel how awkward he feels. He doesn't know how to react to me being this way, which is a surprise because hasn't this happened before? "W-Well...usually they take your Life energy instead of your moms and... well your mom in past time lines wasn't like that." My eyes widen and I move my head out of my arms to look at him.

"She would die from my life force?"

He nods "Her remaining life energy rejected yours."

"Could it work with mom's?"

He shrugs and looks towards the ground. "It's true they have a better chance of combining since they are both from the same DNA and they both are based off of determination, but your moms determination seemed like something was wrong with it. Like it was dying out." I remember the dark color of the determination that she had compared to Frisk's which was a bright red.

"Then if what mom said before about me not being her child was true then that would explain why my life energy wouldn't work, right?" He shrugs again. "I have no clue. This timelines different than the others."

"Oh..." I look at my hands. A new hope fills me. If this timeline is different than the other ones then maybe it will be different! Maybe Frisk will live! I then think about the other thing that was on my mind. "S-So um...in every time line have we...you know..." The heat rushes back up to my cheeks.

"Dated? Yeah." The blush just got ten times worse. I look over at him and he has his own blue blush across his cheeks. "Are they all the same?"

He chuckles and shakes his head. "No, you were the only thing that was different through out all of the timelines. Your attitudes, your hobbies, the places we would go on dates." He chuckles again thinking about them and I can't help but smile. " I remember this one timeline where you were a total flirt, and another where you were so shy. I loved you always though." His smile turns to a frown and he looks up to the stars. "I wish you would remember though."

I look at my hands and try to. I want to remember those times that I spent with Sans that caused him to love me so much. Hearing him speak about me like that...I felt like I could feel a vague shadow of those emotions that I have felt, but there's a block in the way of me truly reaching those feelings. I feel bad for him. How many times has he had to make me fall in love with him again? How many times has he had to go through the pain of knowing that I won't know who he even is?

He must've saw how concentrated I was on trying to get my memory back because he burst out laughing. "Don't hurt yourself love, they won't come back. The only people that have ever remembered the timelines are Frisk and I." I frown and look up at him. "What's wrong?"

"It's not fair Sans, you shouldn't have to go through all  of that. And I..."

" You what?"

"I want to remember all those times so I can love you more." I hide my face in my hands. There's a bit of silence before he leans in closer to me.

"Love me more? So does that mean that you love me now?"

I move my head out of my hands to look at him. His head is about half a foot away from mine and he is giving me a strange look. "Y-Yes...I love you Sans."

His eyes widen and he stares at me for a second until closing the distance in between us. His teeth land right on my lips and and I'm surprised to feel a little shock. It doesn't hurt or anything, I can just feel the power of it. He moves back and looks at me in the eyes. "That's the first time that you've ever said that." This time I'm the one that leans forward. The shock gets stronger as we deepen the kiss, I close my eyes and lean into him. It just felt so good and right to be here with him like this. I truly do love him.

Suddenly Sans phone goes off and we sadly have to break the kiss. When he pulls away the shock breaks and it leaves my lips tingling. Sans has a cute little pout on his face when his phone rings until he sees the caller ID. He frowns and looks up at me and I already know who it is.

He answers the phone.

"Alphys?...What's wrong with Frisk?

*************************************************************************

Sorry this took for ever! Thank you guys so much for 1k reads!