Trip to the city!

This time I actually woke up to my alarm surprisingly. I just got out of the shower and into some clothes. Today it was supposed to be 80 degrees so I wore some dark blue shorts with a (F/C) loose tank top. I pull on (your favorite shoes) and head over to Frisk's room to wake her up.

Frisk had unpacked more things than I had. Her room is completely unpacked and neatly in its appropriate place. I notice a few things that Toriel must've given her to put in her room. There's a few pictures of her with all the monsters  that are put up on the walls and a new quilt and a carpet that I've never seen before. I smile and walk over to where Frisk is hugged into a ball sleeping. Her face is in a peaceful state of slumber and I almost feel guilty for waking her up.

Almost.

I move my head away from her face and jump while clapping my hands. "Rise and shine oh darling sister of mine!" I shout in a overly happy way. Her face scrunches up and she groans. "That's no way to great the day! It's your first day of home school with Toriel!" She opens her eyes and glares at me. I giggle and rub her hair. "I'll make breakfast while you take a shower and get ready, kay?" She nods and starts stretching while I head to the kitchen.

I grab some eggs, cheese, green peppers, and ham out of the fridge after deciding to make some omelets. I go ahead and turn on Spotify on my phone and put it on (favorite genre of music) channel. After grabbing a pan from the cupboard under the counter I turn on the stove. I crack the eggs on the side of the pan and let the runny insides of it run onto the hot metal. While that's cooking I grab a knife and start cutting up the ham and green peppers. About half way done I move over to the eggs and flip it around like a pancake. I Take some of the chopped up ham and peppers and sprinkle it in the still slightly gooey egg so it will be cooked inside of it. After it is fully cooked I put cheese in the center and fold it in half. I make four of these and just as I'm finishing the last one Frisk walks down stairs.

I turn to see her in a purple t-shirt decorated with some yellow flowers along the side and some shorts with sneakers. 'That smells amazing!' I smile and flip the omelette one more time before putting it on a plate and handing it to her. She grabs it eagerly and sits down at the table digging in. I shortly follow suit and mentally give myself a pat on the back, this is delicious! Frisk feels the same way because when I look up after eating it all she's signing vigorously 'Oh my gosh! That was so good sis! Your breakfast was way better than mine!' I giggle and walk over to grab her plate. "Really I found yours quite tasty, Especially the bacon." She giggles.

I look at the clock, it's 8:40. "Hey go ahead and get your shoes on and grab your supplies, I'll walk you over to Tori's." We both leave the kitchen and head upstairs. I move to my room to grab my small shoulder bag. I look through my wallet to make sure I have enough money for everything I need to get. After deciding that it was enough I walk down stairs just as Frisk was putting on her shoes on the couch. She jumps up and grabs my hand. I look at her and smile. "Ready?" She nods and pulls my hand along to the door.

After I lock up we just head next door to where Tori lives. I knock a few times on the door in a rythem and the door opens up to reveal Asgore. "Why hello, are you here to drop Frisk off for her schooling?" I nod.  Asriel pokes his head around his father and grins at Frisk. "Heya Frisk! Guess what! We found a way to plant echo flowers up here!" She gasp and runs over to him, they are both gone within seconds and Asgore laughs. "Echo flowers?" I ask. Asgore grins "They are flowers that repeat what they hear. They are quite beautiful, would you would like to come in and see them?"

I smile a him apologetically, "Sorry Asgore, I promised to meet up with Sans and Papyrus to take them out into town. When I come back I will most definitely love to see them though!" We say our good byes and I head over to the skeletons home. I have a surprise for Papyrus when we get into the city. Sans and I had planned it on our...date, yesterday. Date? That's what Sans had called it. Did he actually mean it and I went on a date without knowing it was one? No, Sans was probably just joking around when he said that.