Chapter #2: Waking Up, And Feeling Like I'm Gonna Throw Up

Justin's POV.

I'm Justin O'Connor school's bad boy. Yeah a very cliche title. Everyone at school is afraid of me in some way but I seriously didn't care if they are or not. Plus I don't need anyone else in my life except my 4 best friends and we're in a "gang" together people call it but we're all in a pack. We're all werewolves. The two twins are Max and Jake. It's really not hard to tell them apart because Max is the serious one and Jake is the funny, obnoxious one. Connor, he is like my partner in crime and Jackson is the quiet one. Every group always has a quiet one. We were walking down the streets at 1:45 in the morning. We felt like we needed some air from being overloaded with work and all the pressure. As we were nearing a dark alley, we heard whimpers and sobs.

"You hear that too right?" Connor whispered as he stopped us.

"It sounds like a girl." Jake stated.

"No duh dip shit." Max said.

We ran into the alley and spotted a girl hugging her knees rocking back and forth.

Sapphire's POV.

I woke up and I felt like I was about to throw up. My clothes were ripped, I didn't have my glasses on, I had only one shoe on. I couldn't really see well but I noticed I had a tattoo on my arm that said

101.

And it hurt. Everything in my body hurt. I whimpered in pain and cried for help hoping and praying someone will help me. I found a big slash on my arm and it was gushing blood. Then 5 dark figures came into view. But I couldn't make out their faces without my glasses. So I squinted my eyes to see who it was but it didn't help at all. Two of the figures placed their hands under my body lifting me up. I winced in pain as one of them placed me on their shoulders.

Back to Justin's POV.

I ordered Max to carry her on his shoulders.

"NO! STOP! DON'T HURT ME PLEASE!" She cried out. She kicked and punched his chest really hard.

"I'll take her."

I took her and carried her bridal style so she could feel comfortable. Now I never do this to girls but it gave me a feeling I had to somehow. At first she was tense but she calmed down instantly. She then fell asleep as I heard her soft snores.

She made my heart race.

And I knew from there that she was my mate.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

At the Wolf Pack house....

I set her down on the couch and we waited till she woke up.

20 minutes later

she then woke up.

As she tried to get up she groaned in pain.

"Who are you?" I asked demandingly.

She sat there and said nothing.

"I said WHO ARE YOU?" I asked louder standing up.

"Relax Justin. She could've possibly been raped for Christ sake! The least we can do is be calm and patient with her." Jake sat me down as he pushed back her ombre hair behind her ear revealing her face. He waved his hand across her face and she stood there staring. It was like she was in shock or something.

"Hey? Sweetheart? Do you think you can tell us what happened?" Jackson asked her calmly.

"I don't know what happened" she was still staring and she started shaking.

"What is your name?" I asked.

"S-Sapphire Brooks" she stuttered. I realized it was the nerd who bumped into me today.

"Are you okay? Are  you hurt?" Max asked carefully examining her face.

"I- I just can't see without my...glasses" She said looking back.

Jake grabbed her glasses we picked up near her from the alley and took it from the counter top and placed it on her face. She blinked twice. Her glasses had some scratches on it but I think it was clear enough for her to see. I got a good look at her face. She was stunning. With her long, soft ombré hair and her cute glasses framed her face perfectly. I'm guessing Jake caught me staring because he elbowed me and winked at me. He smirked at me. I ignored him and focused on the conversation everyone was having with Sapphire.

I don't know why I didn't notice her before.

Even her name sends me shivers down my back.

"Can you tell us the last thing you remember before this incident?" Connor spoke up.

"I was at a party with my friend and she left me there but I noticed a guy with a billion tattoos and he gave me a drink and I was so stupid and took it and then I blacked out completely." She explained breaking down in tears.

"Wait- what kind a tattoos did he have? Any specific ones you saw?" I asked her assuringly.

"He had a snake tattoo on his left arm, the hand he gave me the drink." She said looking down at her feet.

"Could it be...?" Jackson asked.

"Maybe." I said.

"BUT HOW DOES HE KNOW THIS GIRL?! WE DONT EVEN KNOW THIS GIRL!" Connor yelled.

"HOW SHOULD I KNOW!?" I growled.

"Jake take her to my room or something while Connor and I think this through. Max and Jackson go with them."

I knew we are going to be in deep shit.

Bai bross another update thnx for reading and surviving the second chapter....😊

CHAPTER IS EDITED/ REVISED ENJOY!❤️